Scottish highlander (F looking for M)

Started by Lady Scythe, July 24, 2010, 03:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Scythe

alright im half scottish/irish so i was really thinking of doing an rp with a scottish highlander. where he is a lord in a castle, who goes to war with the 'romakees'. in the mean time Anatole (the lord of the castle) sends out fitzgerald the magical bridefinder to find him his bride, but he sends him out a list with that, fitzgerald comes back with the opposite,anatole asked for a curvy fierce woman with breasts abundle, he ends up with a dainty redhead with 36 B's, but she isnt all that she appears, she may seem dainty but she has the courage of a lion and a heart of gold, would she be able to accept his family's magical history, would she turn out like his mother, who hid in the tallest tower in fear of her son's power? anatole is hesitant to open up, but once the rituals of his wedding are complete, he slowly becomes enthralled with the young maiden with the red hair (Gwendolyn)

i need someone who leaves very detailed posts and is almost violent aggressive but with a softer/gentler/romantic side
"Crawling through this world as disease flows through my veins
I look into myself, but my own heart has been changed
I can't go on like this
I loathe all I've become"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=14316

Rog the Rake

Ya know lass ya do not seem to ask for much when ya make a post.. but I would like ta hear more of how ya see this lord that is seeking him a wife.. Now I have a bit of a passion for wat ya suggested and it would be an interesting test of mi writin to see if I could not only win the heart of the woman that was brought to him but if he could also persuade him that she is the woman for him.. not some big busted no brained female but one with a fire just as hot as his own.

~Smiles and tilts head~

So lass da ya think that ya could also live up to this.. would ya be willin to put just as much work in convincing the man ta think with more then the considerable head between his legs .. and to open his heart to a spirit of fire?

Or am I readin wat ya be wantin wrong?

Rog the Rake

Lady Scythe

tis great ye have a passion for what i be doing here. tis the man yearnin' for the solace of a fair lass, yet the lord be hopin the reat bride seeker fin' no lass, so he may not reveal his deepest of emotions. tis will be a fight of the hearts for the two.
"Crawling through this world as disease flows through my veins
I look into myself, but my own heart has been changed
I can't go on like this
I loathe all I've become"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=14316

Rog the Rake

Quote from: CuteEmoGirl on July 24, 2010, 05:39:42 PM
tis great ye have a passion for what i be doing here. tis the man yearnin' for the solace of a fair lass, yet the lord be hopin the reat bride seeker fin' no lass, so he may not reveal his deepest of emotions. tis will be a fight of the hearts for the two.

Oh Lass seems to me that will be the Bride finder that brings back not so much a fair lass but more of a storm and how prey tell will the Bride finder convince this Lass to go back with him.. wat words will he use or will it be more the father that he speaks to?

Ass to the wat and how of the man.. no man wants to be settled down, especially one with as much fire as Dirk.. but a dinna think he need to worry about that for the lass ya speak of sounds like one to me that also da na want to be house bound.. or am I thinkin wrong?