Hrmm.....

Started by Hunter, February 21, 2008, 05:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

I'm getting a bit burnt out on storylines that seem to be nothing more than an excuse to make out.  I'd like a storyline/plot that includes sex but isn't about sex.  Anyone?

Kivonay

Hullo!  I know I'm still quite new, but I'd enjoy a storyline like that.  Do you have any ideas on what sort of theme yet?

Serenity Vixen

Most definitely!!!!

Not that I have anything against sexual activity, but I do love a good plotline if I can find one :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Gerald

Sounds like a guy with a good sense of story to me has opted for one about something else besides just sex.  Perhaps it can be one of multiple people discussing their lives, their adventures (which of course includes sex  LOL).  Perhaps a mutiplayer game would work best for that though.  Let me know if these ideas work for you.
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

ons & offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0

Hunter

I haven't any theme in mind.  I'm just burnt out on storylines (even my own games) that end up devolving into nothing more than a serious of fuck sessions....

Hunter

Quote from: Gerald on February 21, 2008, 01:22:35 PM
Sounds like a guy with a good sense of story to me has opted for one about something else besides just sex.  Perhaps it can be one of multiple people discussing their lives, their adventures (which of course includes sex  LOL).  Perhaps a mutiplayer game would work best for that though.  Let me know if these ideas work for you.

I haven't a clue, honestly.   :-\

Gerald

Hunter, if you can find a way to post for a multi player game with "storytelling" of each ones love affairs, dates, and/or sexual adventures it would be great.  Perhaps set it up as in a chat environment, no one has to even really know the other, would probably turn out to be a series of the different characters revealing their most intimate secrets or fantasies.  Just an idea for you, though if you set one up, I'd be more than glad to participate.

Stay well.
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

ons & offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0