Tasteful Pictures for Games

Started by Aragem, December 19, 2011, 09:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

I love posting pictures with each of my game requests.  I mostly use google search, but often I don't find what I'm looking for or I end up seeing something I rather not.  Ugh.

I wonder if there are any sites that have any tasteful erotic pictures.  Like pictures that E would find acceptable and it doesn't matter.  It can be anime, photo, or just art. 

Beguile's Mistress

Are you looking for scenery or portraits or both?

Aragem

I prefer scenarios, but portraits are good too, so I'll say both.

Beguile's Mistress

I ran a Google search using the words "scenery photographs" without the quotation marks and found a lot of images.  Here is one

If your problem is material that goes beyond the PG-13 line or is too graphic for your needs try searching with Safe Search turned on.

Beguile's Mistress

For all members who wish to contribute to this thread please remember that this is in the public portion of the site and all images must remain within the PG-13 boundaries.

Dor

Check out DeviantArt. There you can find scenarios even portraits of different kind of material whether it's digital art, photography, anime or anything really.
Plots & Ideas
the monster is in us.    it's in all of us.

Andalon

Elfwood is also a good place, as well as some artist's sites and galleries ( for example Rojo, or Vallejo ). Otherwise, go to google's pic search and look for what you need, usually one pic there links to something bigger.