Claire's gone political (F for M)

Started by Ana Rain, November 13, 2016, 03:06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ana Rain

Heya all,

I've got a new idea that I'd like to share with you all. This is a very different genre to what I'd normally write, but I suppose that doesn't change the fact that my On's and Off's remain the same.

What this role is:
It's about humility. (Or perhaps that is just humiliation?)
It's a little bit sexist and it's about a power shift.
It is about a fall from grace for a couple of uppity girls who think they know it all
It's about sexy college girls and cocky college guys.
It's about the bad guys winning (well, I suppose that depends on your perspective)
Perhaps it will even be a little bit ridiculous - I'm hopeful that it approaches parody, but I know that's something which people can struggle with.

What this role isn't:
Romance (nothing I write is romance, you're barking up the wrong tree... don't you guys know me by now at all?!)
Light, and fluffy and lovely
Hugely plot driven and deep (okay, there is some plot, but I'm not kidding anyone, this one is 60% smut, it really is)
A political commentary (well, at least not a serious one)

So... "to the plot-mobile:" (here is a little summary of where I think this might go:)
Frat parties could always get a little crazy, and while some people relished the chaos there were others who wanted things just a little more chilled out. The parties brought people from across the whole campus to enjoy the beer pong, the music and of course some extra-curricular activities too. With the mix of people at the party it was bound to have it's flashpoints... and one of them was about to go down.

The girls were making their way through the party surveying the wreckage. The house was huge, and almost every inch of it was filled with revellers. It seemed like the closer they got to the big day, the more people wanted to simply go out and forget that it was happening! But for the girls that was unquestionably impossible; Tara and her friends knew that the impending vote was one of the biggest for generation, and although some people might treat it like a joke, they knew it was anything but. Yet as they got to the doorway leading through into the main party room they found themselves face to face with the one thing that surprised and annoyed them most of all...

... they bumped into a couple of guys wearing bright blue "Gonna Fix America" Caps!

The guys didn't even flinch as the surveyed the contemptuous glances from their would-be accusers, and instead of returning the upturned noses and furrowed brows they simply turned on the smiles and the jokes. But not all the jokes were all that good natured. One of the young men even joked wittily towards the young sophmores that when "their man" got to the top job the haughty little "bluebell girls" would "probably get booted out of college - just like all snotty little liberal girls should". After all, their man spoke tough, and he acted tough, and he didn't put up with anything.

The girls wanted to be mad, but in truth all they could so was sigh rather exasperated and laugh the whole thing off. After all there was not a chance that Ron H Grump was going to get his ass behind that big desk, the grandest desk of them all. Every last one of them there had to know that it just wouldn't end that way, every last poll suggested that the outcome would be entirely different; the only person who'd be walking into the the Circle-Office was going to be Beverly E Clifton!

The guys returned the laughs... "Oh, you girls want to bet on that?... I'm sure we could make it interesting..."

The plot explained: (just incase that didn't actually make any sense at all)
There is about to be one of the biggest elections in a generation. For cat lovers and canuckophiles up and down the country it was the only thing that they could think about; Ronald H Grump was the most polarising and troubling individuals that many liberal college girls had heard about since grade school. Sure, the alternative wasn't everything they'd hoped for, but in Beverly E Clifton young people everywhere had a woman who they could trust, erm, kind of trust more than the other guy in some peoples opinion.

For the young female students of UCA, Clifton was the only clear choice, and luckily she seemed to be pretty far ahead in the polls. Grumps supporters seemed loud, obnoxious and opinionated... especially in the loud opinions of the Clifton supporters. The divide would split familities, faculties and now... genders! Grump was undoubtedly unlike any candidate in history, and girls on college campuses everywhere couldn't help but feel relief that his traditional attitude was mostly a thing of the past. When they ran into guys who even joked about him winning they challenged them, sometimes rather vociferously! After all, how could anyone want that man to win? Luckily it didn't look like her would.

When a couple of girls at UCA bumped into some Grump supporters they get goaded into a bet they think can't possibly go wrong. Is their confidence misplaced? has alcohol played it's part in yet another college mistake? will any of them ever keep a personal mail server? What could possibly go wrong?

...Yeah, so basically the guys get them to the point of saying "Grump isn't going too win, and yeah I would bet a blowjob on it!"... or something to that effect. The bet is binding unless they want to be blacklisted from every frat and sorority on campus. The girls have to face up to the reality of a new "era".. and a whole lot more...
Notice: Looking for something more gritty and engaging.

O/O | A/A | Plots & ideas