Werewolves of Miller's Hollow 8 [Villagers Win]

Started by Kip, August 18, 2009, 11:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

He looks out the window while his muffins are baking, resting one elbow on the sill.  Ryven spots the passing Izu, gives him a soft whistle to get his attention before curling a finger toward him.

"I wouldn't worry about those old bones, but if you need a warm place to sleep...I've got a spot near the brick oven to curl up..."

Izu

He glanced at Saku and waved at her, smiling brightly, his smile turning even brighter when he heard the whistle and the man invited him over. "Oh! Hi! Thank you! I'd be very grateful!" He pounced and hurried for the man's bakery, sniffing in the sweet odor of baking muffins. He swallowed hard and licked his lips, still smiling. "You're already preparing for business?"

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Ryven

Quote from: Izu on August 23, 2009, 12:42:23 PM
He glanced at Saku and waved at her, smiling brightly, his smile turning even brighter when he heard the whistle and the man invited him over. "Oh! Hi! Thank you! I'd be very grateful!" He pounced and hurried for the man's bakery, sniffing in the sweet odor of baking muffins. He swallowed hard and licked his lips, still smiling. "You're already preparing for business?"

"You're quite welcome."  The man said, leaning inside from the window to welcome Izu in properly.

"Of course.  There are villagers who will hunger for something warm and satisfying in their bellies."

Izu

The youth nodded and smiled. "That's true, sir! Mm... do you by any chance seek for workers?" He asked, still holding on his backpack.

Ryven

He thought for a moment.  "I could use a body around here for some...manual labor..."

Vampricprincessty

Ty walked though the village. "I wonder if I can find a place to stay?" She looked at all the bones. "Weird....."

Izu

Quote from: Ryven on August 23, 2009, 01:02:33 PM
He thought for a moment.  "I could use a body around here for some...manual labor..."

He tilted his head, sensing something weird... as if the man had some back thoughts... But he still smiled and nodded. "Thank you! I will work hard!"

Saku

Saku looked over at Ryven and sniffed the air. As a Saku kitty she had a great sense of smell, almost enhanced! She could smell muffins! And she knew Miss Marg liked muffins, especially the chocolate chip kind and so did Saku! So Saku waved in Ryven's direction, not willing to pry herself from Marguerite's side. "Muffins! Muffins! Any chocolate chip?" She called out, hoping Ryven would hear her and come to deliver his delicious muffins so Saku and Marguerite could eat.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Ryven

Quote from: Izu on August 23, 2009, 01:05:22 PM
He tilted his head, sensing something weird... as if the man had some back thoughts... But he still smiled and nodded. "Thank you! I will work hard!"

"Yes...I'm sure you will..."  He said with a faint smile.

Quote from: Saku on August 23, 2009, 01:10:20 PM
Saku looked over at Ryven and sniffed the air. As a Saku kitty she had a great sense of smell, almost enhanced! She could smell muffins! And she knew Miss Marg liked muffins, especially the chocolate chip kind and so did Saku! So Saku waved in Ryven's direction, not willing to pry herself from Marguerite's side. "Muffins! Muffins! Any chocolate chip?" She called out, hoping Ryven would hear her and come to deliver his delicious muffins so Saku and Marguerite could eat.

He looked out the window again to see Saku, perched quite happily at Marg's side.

"But of course.  They are still baking for the moment, but I shall bring them around as soon as they are done."

Transgirlenstein

*picks up a bag of choclate chip muffins and stops by Mar and Saku's place to drop them off and a coupon book for Trip's House of Reptiles* Here you go, they're my favorite too
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Izu

He smiled at Ryven as he finally dropped his backpack in the corner of the bakery, bowing to the customers. "Hello! Please wait while the Ryven-chef finishes baking the muffins. If you'd like I'll bring them over to your place once they are ready." He bowed to the customers again, obviously having worked as a delivery boy.

Ryven

Quote from: Izu on August 23, 2009, 01:17:05 PM
He smiled at Ryven as he finally dropped his backpack in the corner of the bakery, bowing to the customers. "Hello! Please wait while the Ryven-chef finishes baking the muffins. If you'd like I'll bring them over to your place once they are ready." He bowed to the customers again, obviously having worked as a delivery boy.

Observes Izu's work as he pulls the first batch of muffins from the oven to cool.

"I'll give you a trial, and if I think you'll work, I'll give you a uniform tomorrow."  He said to his new employee.

Izu

Smiles and nods, quite enthusiastic about being allowed to try. "Thank you, sir!" He chimed, looking at the ladies with a smile. "Do you want the muffins for here or home?"

Saku

Saku nodded when Ryven said that the chocolate chip muffins were still baking but he would have them brought around as soon as they were done. She licked her lips thinking about it and smiled up at Marguerite.

Later on Saku answered the door when Trip stopped by to deliver a bag of chocolate chip muffins and she jumps up and down with delight. "Yay! Muffins! Miss Marg! Miss Marg! They're here!" Saku called out gleefully and opened the bag to bite into one of the freshly made muffins. "Oooh what's this?" Saku says as she looks at the coupon book for Trip's House of Reptiles.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Transgirlenstein

"Its for my House of Reptiles!  You should both come down!"
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Kazyth

Kazyth glances around curiously at the frenzy of honey-pouring, muffing distribution, and signs of sudden industry that seem to flood the little villiage.  With a soft chuff of irritation, he lumbers off to find a nice, quiet hut with a soft bed and a well-stocked pantry.  "We haven't even been here a few hours and already the place has devolved into chaos," he mutters to himself before selecting a nice little whitewashed cottage as his own.  Gnawed-upon bones are swept out into a tidy pile next to his door for the time being, to be disposed of in the morning.  The sounds of dusting, mopping, and other such domestic affairs emenate from the cottage for some time.  Finally, he finds the place cleaned to his liking, and he wanders out onto the little porch with a pot of tea, settling in the rocking chair he finds there and sipping from a small, battered cup.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Ryven

Quote from: Kaz the Beast on August 23, 2009, 01:36:37 PM
Kazyth glances around curiously at the frenzy of honey-pouring, muffing distribution, and signs of sudden industry that seem to flood the little villiage.  With a soft chuff of irritation, he lumbers off to find a nice, quiet hut with a soft bed and a well-stocked pantry.  "We haven't even been here a few hours and already the place has devolved into chaos," he mutters to himself before selecting a nice little whitewashed cottage as his own.  Gnawed-upon bones are swept out into a tidy pile next to his door for the time being, to be disposed of in the morning.  The sounds of dusting, mopping, and other such domestic affairs emenate from the cottage for some time.  Finally, he finds the place cleaned to his liking, and he wanders out onto the little porch with a pot of tea, settling in the rocking chair he finds there and sipping from a small, battered cup.

"Chaos?  It takes order and planning to grow a business, good sir."  He says, looking out the window at the man before pulling the shutters closed and locking the door.  Ryven pulls Izu indoors to prepare for the night.  "Come, Izu.  Let's rest up for tomorrow."

Saku

Saku looks over at Marguerite as she waves the coupon book for Trip's House of Reptiles. "It sounds fun! What do you think, Miss Marg?"
I'm back!

Izu

He smiled at bowed to the customers one last time before he followed Ryven in the hut and helped him prepare it for the night. "I have a blanket in my backpack so I can just sleep on the ground next to the oven - it's warm over there, sir." He smiled, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

Ryven

He pulls his own blanket over to curl up with Izu.  "Indeed, it is.  Let's enjoy the warmth together."  Ryven pulls Izu in to snuggle up with him before sleeping.

LadySky

LadySky rolls over during the night tossing and turning from her long day of work and long evening of honey-play....

Such a big bed to be in all alone she thinks sadly as she snuggles up under the covers, feeling something sticky she realizes her hair is covered in the honey! She spends the rest of the night trying to free herself from the sticky mattress where her long red hair has become glued quite viciously!

That will teach her to horse around with the honey alone!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Izu

He blushes brightly before he lays down next to the other man and snuggles close, falling asleep as soon as his eyes were closed...

Trieste

* Trieste just hopes the so-called wolfies don't decide she's too good at this game the first night again. Eyes Ryven.

Ryven

*eyes Trieste*  Got nothing to worry about from me.  I hope for the same thing actually >.> <.<

Trieste