The Morimoto System (hentai, BDSM college, non-con)

Started by Haibane, July 11, 2016, 03:15:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empyrean

Nope. I think that will do it. Congratulations on being approved and here's a link to the OOC.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=249871.0

Birchleaf

Thank you for the approval. I have moved to the OOC.

Datawych

Put me down for tentative interest. I'm thinking of a gorgeous, dutiful daughter who the Yakuza took from her family In exchange for having a debt forgiven.

Empyrean

Pink Kitten

Are you planning to start a new "chapter" of the story (a new school year, perhaps?), or looking for new players to jump in where the story is right now? I took a look at the IC threads and there's so many, it's a little bit tough to keep track ^_^;

I'm tempted to make a girl who'd be a bit of a troublemaker at the school -- maybe not try to actively take down the Morimotos or anything, but a cheerful prankster type who kind of feels she's above all authority and thinks she can do whatever she pleases (and likely get in lots of trouble for it!)

Snake

These RP's always interest me but the last one I applied to I got refused entry. :3

Empyrean

Since the new year just started, what I'm thinking is that Karen, as acting Headmistress, will have an orientation meeting on the first day of school for the new characters, and then we'll proceed from there. I also intend to close out some of the ongoing threads so there's less confusion and more chances for characters new and old to interact.

Snake: What were you thinking of making?

Snake

Well I'd prefer a male character if that's at all possible.  Though I have loads of female ones (it's the idea of being blackmailed that grates cuz I usually want to try and call it as a bluff IC. which is really counterproductive.)

But the male char is an eldest son to a very wealthy and influential family and kind of already has a rep as a bit of a manwhore.

Empyrean

Male character who's a manwhore works just fine. He'll fit right in. :)

Snake

Even if he is a high level martial artist?   

Empyrean

We've had a martial artist in the game. I'm not sure if he's still around, but if he is your character might be able to join his Martial Arts Club. :) Or start his own if Zaer's characters are gone.

Snake

Hmm then I'll see what I can cook up. If I remember right; guys here are more used as studs aren't they?

Empyrean

Generally. Or a combination of studs and enforcers if they can be trusted.

Snake

Empyrean

Snake

Name: Daigo Takai

Position: Student

Appearance: Skintone and hair color are just like shown in the pic, Daigo's eyes are an cerulean blue color though. He's got a very muscular, toned (martial artist) build, with very little body fat beyond what's necessary. He also looks like he's in his late teens, almost 20 or so; this is because of a gene from his father; who's very tall, very muscular.

Sexual Preferences: Daigo is strictly heterosexual.  In general? He likes slightly older women, luscious figures, proportionately large busts (noting crazy but large based on the frame), exhibitionism. He isn't a fan of BDSM though, as he can't really stand being tied down.

Personality: Daigo is quite confident in himself and probably thanks to his family's own prestige; he feels he has nobody to answer to other than his parents. However, he's quite disciplined and learns lessons very easily; he takes direction fairly well.  He's also a flirt and has a high libido and has no shame in pursuing some of those impulses. Daigo also enjoys a good fight and never backs down once the gauntlet has been thrown down ;(not that I expect it to happen here.) He doesn't lie about who he is or what he does to others; marking a strange sort of sincerity.

Blackmail Reasons:None. You don't have to blackmail someone that enjoys what they're doing do you?

Empyrean

He still needs a blackmail reason to be accepted. Although his enthusiasm would certainly be noted and appreciated.

Snake

Oh I read it as it was optional. o.O that's how it's mentioned on the front page. but ok I'll cook one up

Datawych

Name: Naoka Higashide

Position: First-year student, swim team, track team, health/fitness club, fashion club

Appearance: Naoka's defining physical feature is her chest. She's so busty for her height/weight that many students believe the rumor that her Yakuza handlers had her surgically enhanced before sending her to school. This rumor is given further credence by the fact that, despite how obsessed she is with her physical fitness, she never loses weight from her chest.

Her high level of participation in physical clubs has left her much fitter than the average female student at St. Arcadia. Naoka is very proud of this - particaly of her washboard stomach - and likes to wear clothing that show off her legs and midriff.

She has light brown hair that reaches her butt. She has a habit of over-conditioning her hair, which leaves it extremely lustrous and soft.

Sexual Preferences: Submissive/accommodating/bisexual. Naoka's naturally accommodating personality means that she'll have sex with just about anyone that she's instructed to.

Naoka has a serious oral fixation; she's absolutely obsessed with sucking cock, to the point where she enjoys doing so as much as conventional sex (possibly even more!). This is especially true when it is rougher than typical. Naoka's a bit of a size queen in this regard - she intentionally seeks out lovers/clients who will challenge her deepthroating skills. After all, how else will she improve?

She isn't overly fond of group sex - she's always worried that she won't be able to give everyone involved equal attention - but she won't decline if that's what a teacher or client wants.

Because Naoka's first sexual experiences were transactionary in nature, rather than romantic, she sees sex and love as mostly unrelated.

She has never had anal sex, but it's something she often fantasizes about. It's simultaneously a thrilling and intimidating notion.

Personality: Diligent and accommodating are the two words that best describe Naoka's personality. She believes that if she doesn't try her absolute hardest for others, that she's letting them down. This attitude extends to her prostitution; she doesn't view it as a demeaning profession. Rather, she simply views it as another endeavor to put her heart and soul into. She's convinced herself that as long as she continues to please her handlers, they'll leave her family in peace.

Naoka is a bit of a perfectionist. It's the reason she participates in so many physical clubs at St. Arcadia. She views being as sexy as possible a key part of her profession.

Blackmail Reasons: Her family owes a significant debt to the Yakuza, and she knows losing the family business would destroy her parents emotionally and financially.

Empyrean

Looks good Datawych. :) Approved. Go ahead and put her sheet up in the character thread and feel free to post in the OOC.

Snake

shit. daigo would pay so much attention to her...

Empyrean

Amarlo

I find myself intrigued but somewhat hesitant...

Are romantic relationships between characters discouraged either oocly or icly?

If I did join I would certainly be playing a female. ^^;

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Birchleaf

I am new so, take this with a grain of salt. OOC, I highly doubt romance is discouraged. Maybe encouraged, in fact, as it creates interesting motivations and interactions. IC, I think that as the students are being groomed for the sex trade anything between them that interferes with their ability to have sex with whoever they are told to will be forbidden. Judging by what I have observed thus far.

Snake

Yeah but if it's a true thing, it's kind of like life. and Life will find a way.