Marx Compendium of RP Desires and Kinks

Started by Marx, January 22, 2015, 06:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marx

Hello there, and welcome to my Compendium of Role Play Requests.

NSFW: Thread contains lots of depiction of female dominance and or "pegging". If it ain't your cup of tea, I suggest you may need to look elsewhere, but if you are game for it then good on you.

Before we get started, I'd like to address a few guidelines:

• Please be respectful of my preferences and requests. I may not appeal to you, but if my RP's pertain to your interests and you are not a jerk, try to avoid negative banter.
  • Refer to my O/O Thread for specific information on my RP preferences. You can find my O/O thread Here or in my Signature. For a more expanded view of my Ons and Offs, check my F-List link in my Signature.
  • I can write off as both Male or Female characters. However, this may vary depending on the context of the story at hand.
  • I normally post at least once a day or try to. I won't ignore any post directed at me as I check for updates constantly, BUT that isn't to say I can post at the speed of light. I usually have work in the morning, and only log into E. when it is really late or towards the night practically speaking. I also can't post sporadically in a set number of hours, but I will do what I can to keep the RP going so please don't expect me, or rather pressure me into posting content if I am busy (in most cases, I will alert you if something comes up where I can no longer post for a while.)
    Note: Don't assume I won't continue to RP either if a day or two passed and I had not gotten back to you. Should a situation arise, I will let you know one way or another. Don't get discouraged.
  • Please contact me if you can no longer RP. I will not stand for someone who takes up my request, and cuts me off a week later without prior notice. I understand that people can get busy and won't have access to E. on a daily basis. It happens, and I am no different. However, I'd expect the least you can do is let me know if something is up (you don't have to go into personal details as to why you can't proceed with the RP, a simple notice is all that is needed.)
  • PM me about whatever! Seriously, I love friendly talk. If you feel like you need someone to talk to, or you have a question for me about my RP's, kinks, preferences, daily life e.t.c, then I am just the guy to talk to. I love making new friends and getting to know people, so don't be afraid to contact me if you need someone to chat with.  :-)
  • If you ever feel uncomfortable with any RP request you are involved with me, do let me know. The last thing I want to happen is make you feel like you are doing something you don't want to, so you may personally address a situation with me should it become an issue. I want any and all partners involved to feel on equal ground and never in awkward situations. I apologize if I ever made you feel that way.
  • Be neat. No one is a perfect writer (I know I am not) but you should put in effort into each of your posts so that the initial partner doesn't feel left out or you seem uninterested. If you won't at least try to correct some grammar mistakes or you only do like 1 sentence responses, don't bother.
  • The most important rule: Have Fun! I stress this quite a lot. I want the RP to be a fun, and enjoyable experience for both partners. I'll do my best to keep things interesting  ;)

Cravings
Pegging! I am quite a fan of this particular topic, and will almost always look for or prefer an RP that involves it in some fashion.
Pegging is a term that refers to a Female who anally penetrates a Male with a Strap-on dildo or other device or what has you. If this is not your thing, then that is fine since I don't solely rely on this kink (though highly preferred) but if you are also interested in this topic, then here are a couple of fandoms and/or Story Idea settings I am currently looking into involving the act.

Fandoms:

Games

• Skullgirls
  • Tekken
  • Final Fantasy VII, X, XIII
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Persona 4/Persona 4 Arena
  • Blazblue
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Metroid
  • Soul Calibur
  • Pokemon game series
  • Fire Emblem
  • Street Fighter
  • Resident Evil
  • Left 4 Dead
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
  • Mass Effect
  • Darkstalkers

Anime

• Naruto
  • Soul Eater
  • Attack on Titan
  • Yu-Gi-Oh
  • Pokemon anime series
  • Bleach
  • One Piece
  • H.O.T.D: Highschool of the Dead
  • Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • Hellsing
  • Dragon Ball Z

Other
*Generally speaking anything that wouldn't normally fit in the above mentioned categories. I'm game for just about any fandom, but further speculation may be required if I am not familiar with said fandom.

Story Ideas

Title: [The Tribe's Own]

Relationship: (M/F  possible F/F   M/multiple F)

Setting: A thriving island or Amazon in the middle of the ocean.

Overview: Enslavement story involving a male who is submitted to the pegging desires of a tribe consisting of only women.

Requirements:
• No specific requirements at hand. Either partner can take on either role of being the Male character who embarks on the journey, gets stranded on the island and is captured by the women or vice versa.
• A partner comfortable handling at least more then one character. Not all at once, but can switch between secondary character(s) if needed.

Content Advisory
Content Level: D/s themes, possible BDSM themes, possible Non-Consensual themes, Human
Contains: Pegging, Anal Training, Anal Virginity, Collors, BDSM themes, Femdom, Threesome, Rough Sex, Strap-ons, Vaginal Sex, Cuckolding, Tribadism / Scissoring, Dirty Talking, Discipline/Reinforcement, Romance / Passionate

Scenario

The Male character heard of mysterious disappearances happening over an island located just off the coast of the area. He hears that apparently, the island is known for holding vast amount of treasures that no one has successfully retrieved yet. A huge reason for this is due to the fact that any person who ventured towards this island mysteriously dissapears and never returns. The main Male character decides to take up this challenging quest in search of the hidden treasures, and in hopes of finding some of the missing survivors and the secrets of the island.

However, things go wrong as upon his adventure he gets shipwrecked on that very island with no way of knowing a way back home (not immediately at least.) The Male character journeys the island in hopes of finding other people or a way to survive, but is soon captured by a pack of women in tattered clothing and customized gear. The male character is taken to a strange part of the island, thriving with amazing scenery and a tribe looking area (one with huts, tents, small buildings, and large roomy sculptures.) He is presented to the tribe's "Queen", and the Queen admits never having come across a male on the island for a long time. Instead of executing him, she sentences the man to be a slave to the women's desires and to completely offer himself to her daughter (The princess) as well. He is also tasked to help do day-to-day manual labor with them (building the tribe, hunting, searching for resources e.t.c.) as part of his enslavement.

He begins his life anew as the tribes very own fucktoy and worker, all the while trying to find a way to survive through the situation and get off the island. He would be constantly submitted to the 'needs' of some of the tribe women on the island at a moment's notice. Though, not all the women are as ruthless among each other, and some he get's to know (especially the princess) are rather nice  and would be willing to help him off the island somehow. Others, however, can be quite cruel to him and claim him as many times as they like (almost to a point of possessiveness.)

[Titles] green text = Seeking / blue text = Active (currently Role Playing) / red text = Inactive (no longer Role Playing) / orange text = Postponed/Delayed / purple text = being requested at the moment

*Note: Any and all RP requests are modifiable and can be altered to meet the needs of both roleplay partners. I am willing to compromise should the concept not meet your fancy, and if you wish to give a much more fleshed out idea of yours that share some of the elements on any of my RP requests, PM me and iron out the details.
O/O

Marx

Update 2/24/2015: Modified original post to look a little more organized. Added "The Tribe's Own" story to OP.

More content to come soon  :-)
O/O