Mass Effect Craving (F looking for M)

Started by Rayne, March 06, 2014, 06:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayne

So I've been replaying Mass Effect lately and I adore the femshep/Garrus pairing. I would love to rp their relationship after the end of the war. Of course the real ending kinda sucks so I imagine they actually get the crucible working correctly, setting it off causes some destruction to the good guys but not as bad as the game painted it to be, and Shepard gets fairly seriously injured in the final battle.

Our rp would start as she gets out of the hospital several months later, and follows her and Garrus as they decide to settle down somewhere and live out their days in peace. I could see them being pulled in to the clean up efforts, but the rp would not be overly action packed. More an exploration of what life is like for two warriors who have spent years fighting and finally find themselves in peace time, and the adjustment that follows. Also perhaps they begin to explore new facets of their relationship, such as various kinks.

I'm open to talking about the details, or changing things up a bit.  Also I have my on/off list in my signature, I'd suggest giving it a glance.

My posts might be sporadic, but  I will strive for a post every other day. If I am highly interested, posts will come faster.