Waxing Rhapsodic [UN] - Volunteers and Buyers welcome! Come browse our Gallery!

Started by Esoteric Myobi, February 22, 2010, 02:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kunoichi

No no, there's more to it than that...  Like all the worldbuilding and deep character interaction we're going to do. ;D

Esoteric Myobi

Well, of course we will Remi~ Along with plenty of other things...just that we're not limited to only bondage. =) We are...a myriad of all genres, strange fetishes, and the like. O.O How complex!

But yes, also just for developing the world and characters together as well which is what I'd like to see most. ^.^

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Esoteric Myobi

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kunoichi

Esoteric Myobi

>.>....<.<....-pretends to look around for her shame and apparently can't find it-

-shrugs- Nope! Guess not! ;D

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

:o

Ah well.  I guess you won't be having much need for it, anyway...

Esoteric Myobi

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

MagicalPen

Name: E. E. Yore (Best I could come up with!)
Staff/Volunteer/Buyer: Buyer
Do you expect to switch sides?: YES
Description: Mr. Yore stands about 6'0", with a muscled, lean body and dark features. He is a very handsome (and wealthy) man, dressing in fine business suits and seeking all that the city has to offer him.
Personality: Mr. Yore has a dominant streak, but that does not mean he doesn't mind relinquishing control for the night. He greatly enjoys the city and what it has to offer by the way of Arts.

Short, but I can make longer if needs be.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Esoteric Myobi

Ah, looks like you managed to find the old recruiting thread. ^^;

Welcome to the game Eeyore =) I'll add you to the list on the new recruitment thread and lock this one (which I had obviously forgotten to do, my mistake).

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~