Requesting F partners with an open mind

Started by EloquentWizard, February 14, 2017, 06:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EloquentWizard

NOTE: NSFW!

Introduction

Welcome to my humble abode, a place I let ideas, often quite weird, flow in hopes it reaches a like-minded individual. Before proceeding, it might be of interest to check my ons&offs out. I am quite dedicated to work and enjoy long hours. That being said, E is an enjoyable hobby that I love to spend time on, especially when the story is fun and my writing partner is like-minded and chatty OOC. What can I say, I love knowing my partner, which I believe makes the RP much more fun. Also, one thing to note I am a highly visual person. So, more descriptive and the more imagery in the posts that more I will enjoy. Of course, I am willing to go to lengths to satiate my partners literary desires as well  ;). Lastly, the most important thing in my stories is the sexual tension between the characters. Of course, I don't want the two to be staring at each other all the time, but the slight undertones of sexual tensions woven into the narrative is quite irresistible, not to mention initial reluctance spices things up as well. Please feel free to message me about anything

Well, the introduction out of the way, here some ideas I have been pondering over. More are on it's way!

Growing list of original plot ideas

Arranged and Deranged Marriage
Perhaps set in a fantasy world filled with magic, dragons, beasts, and warring kingdoms filled with political intrigues. I was imagining a marriage between two unlikely mates to end a war. The marriage will obviously be tumultuous, perhaps the two will be violent with each other in the beginning. This could be played in a non-consent manner by the male (me) subduing the female. I was imagining the male to be some kind of non-human perhaps an elven wizard of sorts. Interesting topics such as deflowering, orgasm control, and growing sexual tension can be infused into the setting to make for an interesting narrative. I am open for suggestions. Fantasy settings are my most favorite ones and I am rarely against a fantasy RP :P.

An Illicit Affair
Set in a modern day metropolis or a quiet suburb, I imagine the story of a brother and sister or mother and son living under the same roof. I would be playing the male (son or brother) that has either recently divorced or lost a job, bringing the family some hardship. Perhaps the father is a troubled individual, mistreating the family, which could end up bringing me and the partner closer together. Well, there are many plays within this setting. It has been a while since I have played in an incestuous setting and would love the thrill of an illicit and accidental but highly delicious and rewarding affair.

Fandoms I adore!

NOTE: I am not really interested in specific pairings but the universe as a whole. As such, we can create our own characters or play with existing character, I leave that choice up to my future partners. :)

Mass Effect
One of my all time favorite video games and universes to role-play within. I would love to weave a story with an interested party.

Images NSFW

Naruto
As one of the most popular Animes out there, this universe has produced some very hot sexual parodies in the form of hentia manga. It would be quite riveting to add some plot to the sex and play out a story in this universe.

Images NSFW Sexual Images

Pokemon
Oh Yes! Adding some spice to my childhood fascinations. I was thinking to play out the whole journey through a region. Maybe our characters keep bumping into each other at gym-towns and eventually romance blossoms. However, a darker approach can also be taken where the two characters are bitter rivals or enemies even, perhaps working for warring teams. Obviously not playing as 10 year olds but older trainers. Of course, interest in beastiality opens many doors in this universe ;)

Images (Empty for Now)

Sword Art Online type ideas
I don't really like this anime but I like the idea. So, perhaps we can write within a similar setting where our characters are suddenly transferred to a fictional universe. The universe could be one of the aforementioned ones or one of our creation. I think this could be an interesting plot to weave.

Images (Empty for now)

Image Inspirations

Non-Anime

Anime/Hentai

The unseen storm

Available for RP