Traditional-style game... with a big twist *wink, wink*

Started by Muff Diver, September 28, 2008, 10:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muff Diver

Okay, I could be a nerdette in the making... but thanks to Xilos and KM giving me a crash-course in simple, rudamentary dice-play, I've developed a bit of a taste for it in some games and I'd like to try out a full game idea that involves this kind of play method.  :)

The plot is a very familiar one: brave knight goes on quest to save beautiful maiden and they live happily ever after, blah blah blah. However, this will be a very interesting twist to this as the brave knight (or warrior, wizard, whatever you wanna call yourself) will be very unique in and of herself. This is all women, by the way, so it's the brave adventurous woman on a quest. The twist here will be the trials that our heroine must overcome in order to claim yon lovely's hand (and then some), as they will be bizzare and extremly kinky.

This is yet another experiment for me in the dom role, so I'm looking for anyone interested in exploring my little fantasy-land as the heroine. I'm really hoping this one finishes too, because there is something special waiting for the player at the end and I've never finished a game before.

Anyone interested?  :)
My special kink list!

Valkyr

Ons and Offs

This was never my world, you took the Angel away....

Muff Diver

My special kink list!

Valkyr

Yup,  I have.  I'm pretty experienced with dice games.
Ons and Offs

Muff Diver

Ah, good. I'm still new to it, so I hope you don't mind playing with a newbie like me.  :)
My special kink list!

Valkyr

Nope not at all.  the game sounds like a lot of fun.  What system are you planning on using?  Sounds like DnD but,  I want to make sure I'm not mistaken.
Ons and Offs

Muff Diver

I believe that's what it is. In my past games, I've just been using something simple, but I'd be glad to try whatever system you'd like to use. A simple d20 roll versus whatever has really been all I've done lately without much room for experiance. I can learn the other styles, though.
My special kink list!

Valkyr

Nah, sometimes simplicity is better then adding more rules.  Besides you should be comfortable with the rules.
Ons and Offs

Dallys

I'd also be definatly interested in something like this, let me know if the opportunity ever comes up.