-closed-

Started by MiladyGenevieve20, December 09, 2012, 09:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VioletPanda

I'd be interested in the Warrior/Captive or Viking/Captive plots. Or the King/Princess plot. Maybe a visiting princess catches the affections of the king?
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

MiladyGenevieve20

Quote from: LukaWolf on December 25, 2012, 09:47:03 PM
  I'd be interested in the Warrior/Captive or Viking/Captive plots. Or the King/Princess plot. Maybe a visiting princess catches the affections of the king?
Sounds intriguing to be sure. :) A political visit with her tagging along with her brother or father...something like that.

VioletPanda

Of course, she would be promised to someone else. And once they are married, who is to say she will like him? Where would you like to start? Where would you like me to post it and who would you like to start this?
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

MiladyGenevieve20

Quote from: LukaWolf on December 25, 2012, 10:25:28 PM
   Of course, she would be promised to someone else. And once they are married, who is to say she will like him? Where would you like to start? Where would you like me to post it and who would you like to start this?
I would ask if you want pictures or descriptions. I like the idea of her being engaged to someone else. Maybe even his brother? That would make an interesting thing wouldn't it? Like the king would want her but he's married and she would be there to marry his younger brother who is cruel. But the marriage could be a way of a peace treaty? And a forum in light one on ones should do and maybe a good start would be where he is waiting on their arrival or something like that.