Enslaved Elf Maiden (Seeking F)

Started by Daril, March 09, 2015, 11:37:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daril

I've recently revised my ideas for this one -I'd like to do it as a m/f/f threesome with two elf maidens.  I already have a candidate for one of the elf maidens but I am still seeking a candidate for the other.

I would like to base the two elf maidens on these beautiful anime style images (their human master will likely not be based on the males in these images however):

Elf Maiden 1 (NSFW)
Elf Maiden 1 (NSFW)
Elf Maiden 1 (NSFW)

Elf Maiden 2 (NSFW)
Elf Maiden 2 (NSFW)
Elf Maiden 2 (NSFW)

I figure the two elf maidens will be friends/lovers.  One of them is quite curious about humans, and her curiosity lands the two in the middle of a high end slave market where they will be purchased by a human lord (perhaps a knight back from a successful campaign who is looking for some exotic pets).  I figure the curious one will be quit receptive to her handsome young master's advances, while her partner will be more resentful or at least reluctant and will need more convincing.

I don't see there being a lot of really rough treatment in this rpg, though the elf maidens' slave training may include spanking and restraints. Their new master may be a bit pushy though, and might use their relationship with each other as leverage (particularly since I'm thinking the first elf maiden had to beg him to purchase both of them so they would not be separated).  I was also thinking he would deny them clothing until they "learned their places" but I'm not sure how much they'd be bothered by that.  They're elves, so they might not consider nudity a taboo (I also imagine they're pretty free about sex -hence why the first elf maiden can be the second's lover yet still be interested in her human master).

Is there anyone interested in playing one of the elf maidens?

(Quick note: I tend to like to take the approach that elves are somewhat longer lived than humans, but don't live several times longer.)

Lelani

I am the interested candidate for this RP, in search of who will be my elf maiden companion. :)

FwuffyKittenz

I will join you as your companion. Can't leave you being all lonely. :P