Mulholland High [Complete]

Started by Valerian, November 27, 2009, 01:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

Ryven walked into class, a muffin in hand with a few bites taken out of it.  He heard the news.  Tom was dead.  Who was he?  No clue, that was for sure, but the important fact remained that a student was dead.

Elandra

She was shocked, a fellow nerd had been utterly ripped apart in the library. her sanctuary from everything within the confines of the horrors that were high school.  She had stumbled to the girl’s bathroom, the stench of stale nicotine wrinkling her nose as she crashed through the door and all but crawled to the toilet.

They were picking up the pieces, they had little baggies that held what remained of her good friend Tom.

She wretched, vomited until she could no more, she fighting for breath as she held onto the seat to keep the world from spinning, tears spilling down her cheeks. For long moments she remained on her knees book bag at her side, until she finally flushed and stood up.

Approaching the mirror with reddened eyes, she wiped the tears away, washed out her mouth as she rummaged around her bag for the ever-present pack of mint gum. Grabbing a few pieces, she folded them into her mouth and began to chew, composing herself to face the others and her friends killer.

Book bag slung over her shoulder, she walked into the classroom and slumped into her chair, the others were talking about the grisly murder. She looked up and spoke, ”Who would do such a thing?”
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

sinera

sinera enters and sits at a desk near the front, casting a look of combined admiration and scorn at Remiel. Admiration because he's a jock, scorn because he's a jock. Their kind just don't mix.

She pushes her glasses up on her nose with a finger as she slides her backpack behind her desk, making sure her flute doesn't fall out. She smiles wryly at Mith.

"Congratulations on getting class president, Mithlomwen." She sighs, "It's awful about Tom, isn't it? He was my lab partner last year."

She shoots a look at Elandra in sympathy but doesn't say anything. She can tell how affected she is by the whole thing.
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

LadySky

LadySky considers going to class but cannot seem to bring herself to deal with everyone on such a painful day. She wanders the halls, drinking constantly from her trusty "team Jacob" water bottle until she stumbles into a strange room she has never seen before.

As she moves slowly through the thick fog she stumbles and trips, falling face first onto a wet slippery floor. Shivering with dread she looks up and gasps when naked males swarm around her, some glaring daggers, other grinning wickedly.

"Uh......um.....well.......I say! Oh dear.....well.....some of this is quite disappointing I have to say." she replies when catching sight of certain shortcomings. One however catches her attention and with a wicked grin of her own she offers her precious "team Jacob" water bottle, "THAT deserves a treat!" she giggles.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Kurzyk

"Hey wazzup man," the skinny kid in the black leather jacket said as he walked up to Kurzyk who stood against the back of the administration building.

"Yo," the latter said and pulled out a cigarette.

"Hey you hear what happened to that kid?"

Kurzyk shook his head and flipped open a gold zippo lighter that had a skull engraved on the side.

"Some kid got like chopped up and shit."

He looked up at the skinny kid's face which had a mix of macabre fascination and shock.

"Who was it?" He asked while drawing the flame into the cigarette.

"Tom something. Dunno. Some nerd."

Flipping the zippo shut he tilted his head back and rested it against the wall, releasing a long stream of smoke. He'd seen his share of tragedy in this life. First his ma, then deadbeat dad lost his job at the mill... A killing here at the school though... that shook him. He was well practiced at keeping a tough face, and despite the fear that now surged through him, he had to maintain his reputation and keep a stone countenance.

"Never heard of him."

The other kid looked at him and grinned.

"Hey that new president is hot yea? Man if I had class with her i'd...."

Kurzyk grinned and looked at him. She was hot, and it was class time. Fortunately for him, she was in the same class and maybe all shaken up...

In a gruff yet sly voice, he grinned and patted the kid's shoulder, "Yea Mikey, maybe Mith's all shaken up and needs some Kurzyk lovin'."

They both laughed and bolted towards the academic building.

Autumn52

Xandi gets to school at little late but hears the terrible news about Tom. She did not know him very well, only that the jocks all made fun of him. He was kinda a geek they thought, although Xandi thought he was cute with his glasses and smart answers in class. Definitely always willing to help a girl out by doing her homework for her.

Smart guys were not so easy to come by these days, well at least not ones willing to do your homework for you.  Xandi starts looking around her science room for a new friend who could help her with her homework.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Valerian

The rumors flew, and got wilder, as the day went on.  Many of the students were even more eager than usual to get out of there and get home -- Tom's death had made the whole place seem eerie.

The next day, the news was even worse.  Sinera, one of the very people they'd been theorizing with yesterday over who could have killed Tom, was now dead herself.  Another innocent Student was gone, and the rest of them would have to take matters into their own hands.

• Amberghylles
  • Doomsday
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Ket
  • Kip
  • Kurzyk
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Mithlomwen
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • sinera Student, killed by Pod People
  • Xandi

There are 3 Pod People (possibly 4), 1 Brood Alien, 1 Hall Monitor, 1 Peer Counselor, 1 Lab Geek, and 6 Students.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn52

Xandi got to school early this morning to see if she could find a cute boy to help her with her homework and the news was terrible.  Sinera had been found dead, just like Tom.

Xandi gasp in horror and said, "Not Sinera she was so sweet, who would do such a thing?"

She looks around suspicious of everyone now and scared whitless.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Amberghylles

Amberghylles slips into the classroom and drops into his seat.  "I said it yesterday and I'm saying it again," he says with a grave shake of his head, "The question isn't who... but what.  Nothing human did that to Sinera and Tom.  The authorities have no idea what they're looking for and that makes the better question which one us is going to die next."

Mithlomwen

Yet another student had been slain.  Mith was in complete shock that another student was now dead.  Sinera had been so nice, had even congratulated her on being elected class president.....and now she was dead.....

She sat down at her desk and glanced around uneasily, wondering who amongst them would/ coulddo such a thing. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Amberghylles

Amberghylles looks up as Mithlomwen enters. 

"We have to do something," he says as he rises and moves closer to the class president, "I'm not just going to wait to die.  We have to figure out who's behind this and... and... kill them first.  Yessss..."  His eyes glitter as he nods.

"It's the only way... It's us or them...  You see that don't you?  Unless..."  He backs up a step and narrows his eyes.  "Unless you're one of them and trying to lull us all into rolling over and waiting to be killed one by one..."

LadySky

LadySky almost broke down when she was informed of sinera's death. Her head shook back and forth and she ran to hide in the girls bathroom again. sinera and she had spent three days straight watching New Moon over and over when it had opened. How could her friend be gone? She pulled out three "team Jacob" water bottles all filled to the brim with her favorite clear liquid, fully intending to drown her sorrows as the day wore on.

She called Mith on her cell phone to inform her of her vote, "Doomsssssssday id it!" she mumbled before hanging up and slumping over on the bathroom floor.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Mithlomwen

Mith looked at Amberghylles as he drew closer, glancing over his shoulder at the rest of class as he spoke, her mind frantically trying to work out the details.  As far as she could tell no one was acting out of the ordinary, so pinpointing who might be responsible was going to be very very hard. 

Her eyes grew wide at his accusation and she shook her head, drawing back with a snort of disgust.  "Of course I'm not one of them!"  Her eyes glanced to the rest of the class and muttered softly, "I may be a bit 'darker' than the rest of you, but just because I'm Goth doesn't mean I'm a killer." 

Before she could say anything else her phone rang with LadySky telling her who she thought did it.  Trying her hardest to do her job as class president as best as she could she took out a pen and paper to take down notes. 

"Ok, let's see if we can figure out who might have done this."  Jotting LadySky's vote down on the paper she glanced around at everyone else.  "Any ideas who might be capable of doing this?" 
Baby, it's all I know,

Elandra

Still distraught over Tom’s death, she had slunk into the classroom, her book bag drooping over her left shoulder when she heard the news of Sinera. It was disturbing and she almost lost it as she slumped into a chair near the rebel and class president.

“Yeah, he is right you know. If we don’t get them before they get us, we are all dead,” she agreed, her voice squeaky at first but growing stronger as she spoke. When Mith’s phone rang, she stopped speaking but could hear the words from whoever was speaking so very clearly. “Do you think Doomsday really could have done it? Ripped fellow students to shreds?” she asked, uncertain.

Kip

Kip shuffled into the classroom, looking nervously around him as he moved towards his desk.  Two of his classmates had been killed and he could feel the tension and suspicion in the room.  Sitting down, he pulled out his cell phone and called home to let his parents know that he'd made it to school safely.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Remiel

"Okay," said Remiel, entering the classroom, his ubiquitous football firmly in hand.  He looked pissed, and said so.  "I'm pissed," he said.  "Killing that nerd whats-his-name was one thing, but Sinera was hot, for a band chick! No one offs hot chicks while Stud Beefington has anything to say about it!"

He pointed with the football at Amberghylles.  "You did it, didn't you? I am so gonna kick your ass!"

Amberghylles

"ME!" he shrieked as he stood up and eyed the jock incredulously.  "I didn't even know Sinera.  Or Tom.  And it would take someone awfully strong to tear them both apart like that.  Someone like you, Beefington!  Maybe you did it?  I bet you tore Tom apart for being a nerd.  So why'd you kill Sinera?  Did she turn you down for a date or something?"

Mithlomwen

"All right you two....CHILL OUT!!"  Mith yelled,  standing up to step between the two arguing fellows.  "Good grief!  Two people have just been killed....the last thing we need is more violence!" 
Baby, it's all I know,

Ryven

Ryven had just walked in the main entrance of Mulholland High when his phone buzzed to life with vibrations in his pocket.  He pulled it out with one hand to stare lazily at the screen which lit up, and on its screen scrolled in the text message sent from a friend was. 

Dood!  Sinera is ded!

He cocked an eyebrow, pulling his backpack a little closer to his back as he kept walking and wondering who was it that was killing the students.  His money was on Xandi.  She looked like a shifty one.

Izu

The news about two fellow students being dead reached Izu in the library when he asked the librarian why she was crying. The boy froze and dropped the big textbooks that he had taken, quickly running down the corridors, seeing girls and boys crying, some of them whispering who might have done it. Was there a serial killer in their school? Or was it some other monster?...

He stopped when he saw Ryven, nodding faintly at him in a greeting. Izu needed a moment or two to catch his breath, following the other student's gaze to Xandi[/i].

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Autumn52

Xandi, although disappointed that her fellow students thought she was a murder,  thought that it was at least a step in the right direction that they were trying to find the person who was responsible.

Xandi simply says, I am sorry that you, Ryven and Izu, think I am capable of such a terrible thing but if takes my death to prove that I am not the terrible monster you think, then so be it.

I think that I will place my vote for "Amberghylles."

Kurzyk

Kurzyk sat back and rested his head against the wall. One of the benefits of the back row of classrooms was the detachment it held and perfect view of everyone in front of him. Ordinarily he'd find it humorous watching the backs of everyone's heads and zone out the window thinking about his bike. But he found no solace in that today for they were all in danger.

Two murders... This was serious as lines of fear and worry bore into his face. Everyone was panicking. Teachers were huddled in conferences and the school was on lockdown. It seemed they had no choice but to handle this themselves.

Something ... a memory flashed before him, mixed in the crowds of students that morning, and ...

"Hey.. what's his name." He stopped and thought for a moment. "Izu... yea. I saw him running from the library. That kid Tom was killed there yesteday. We need to do something about him."

Valerian

Current voting (Lynch):

Amberghylles (2) - Remiel, Xandi
Doomsday (2) - LadySky, Mith
Remiel (2) - Amberghylles, Elandra
Xandi (2) - Ryven, Izu
Izu (1) - Kurzyk
Mithlomwen (0)
Elandra (0)
Kip (0)
LadySky (0)
Ryven (0)
Ket (Ribbons & Bows) (0)
Kurzyk (0)
Marguerite (0)

Yet to vote: Doomsday, Ket, Kip, Marguerite

There are 3 Pod People (possibly 4), 1 Brood Alien, 1 Hall Monitor, 1 Peer Counselor, 1 Lab Geek, and 6 Students.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Elandra

Sitting next to Amberghylles, she had been appalled at the jock’s accusation. There was no way, Amberg could be the culprit, just no way. Before her eyes she watched as the two squared off, only to be interrupted by the class president.

Convinced the jock was guilty, she voiced her thoughts, “It must be Remiel.

Mithlomwen

Glancing around some more, Mith was desperately trying to work out who might be involved in these killings.  Her eyes swept over the classroom and took note that several students were still missing, Doomsday being one of them.  LadySky had implicated him in her phone call, and since he was suspiciously absent she began to wonder if it might in fact be him.
Baby, it's all I know,