The Wars of the Roses II: Return to Rosebriar [OOC thread]

Started by Valerian, October 21, 2009, 03:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remiel

Congratulations, Val! Couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Although, I'm a bit confused by this quote, Ryven:

QuoteAt least she's willing to let us play with her toys... ;)

By that, do you mean we get to play with the toys? Or that we are her toys?  :o

Kurzyk

Quote from: Remiel on November 24, 2009, 10:16:59 PM
By that, do you mean we get to play with the toys? Or that we are her toys?  :o

*grins* well that's a good question. Not that I mind either way...  ;)

sinera

Sorry I haven't been posting - we left for Disney World Saturday morning and to my surprise, the hotel in Jacksonville charged for Internet, so I thought I'd wait. We get to Disney and the resort, wonderful and incredible it may be (we're staying in a Pirate's of the Caribbean themed room!), they're charging $10/computer/night!! Stupid - especially for the amount we're paying for this place.

So this is the first time I've been able to get online *sigh* And I probably won't be on again until Sunday night - so Val, if you're starting the Pod People game before then, please give my spot to someone else - I'll get in on the next one *smooch*

And congrats on getting your own sub-forum - YOU ROCK!!!!
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Valerian

*sweeps and shines the new sub-forum once again*  Thanks!  It's nice having a little corner of the site to call home.   ;D

Anyway.  I'm getting the new Faculty version organized right now -- I'm not sure how busy it will be this weekend, but I will attempt to have it up and running soonish, which may be before Sunday night, but we'll see how it goes.

Also, since the new subforum seems to have attracted some fresh interest as well, I'm thinking I'll start up another game in a week or so as well, to let some of the new blood play.  There seems to be more than enough to start a second game now, so I might as well strike while the iron is hot, as they say.  :)

So I'm looking for the next theme, and I need ideas and votes!  Options include, but are certainly not limited to:

• Medieval fantasy (Caeli's suggestion in the interest thread)
  • Bootleggers (1920's rum runners)
  • Pirates (Yarr!)
  • Roses vs. Thorns
  • Robin Hood
  • Werecreatures other than wolves
  • Ancient times -- Rome, Egypt, etc.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

sinera

O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Elandra

~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Valerian

There, an official Rose victory.  :)

To sum up:

Day 1: LadySky, a rose, is lynched.

Night 1: Ryven, a rose, is taken out by thorns.

Remiel, the bee, scryes sinera and learns that she is a thorn.

Bliss, the ladybug, opts to protect herself.

-----------

Day 2: Doomsday, a rose, is lynched.

Night 2: Remiel scryes on Elandra, who is a thorn.

Bliss protects Remiel.

Xandi, a Rose, is killed by thorns.

-----------

Day 3: Elandra, a thorn, is lynched.

Night 3: Remiel scryes on morningsdreams, a thorn.

Bliss protects Remiel.

Marguerite, a Rose, is killed by thorns.

---------

Day 4: Sinera, a thorn, is lynched.

Night 4: Remiel scryes on Bliss, the ladybug.

Bliss protects Remiel.

Kurzyk, a Rose, is killed by thorns.

------------

Day 5: Morningsdreams, the final thorn, is lynched and the roses are victorious!

Good game, all!   :D
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

Hurray! The Roses win! My prize BlueFire(TM) rosebushes are safe from RoseMart!

Congrats to everyone, especially our Thorns.  I just happened to get lucky with my suspicions.  As Dwight Schrute says, "it's always the one you most medium suspect."

Elandra, you had me worried when you and Kurzyk both voted for me in Round One.  I very nearly PM'd you in order to reveal my identity and beg you to change your vote.  I even had the message typed up.  At the last minute, however, I realized it could be a grave mistake and didn't send it.

Also, if Moirae had been willing to sell out her fellow Thorns, I probably would've gone to my grave thinking that Bliss was thorn number three.  Sorry, Bliss.  You just seem like an exceptionally intelligent and charismatic person, and I'm naturally suspicious of people like that. :P

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Bliss

*giggling* So my fabulous personality has Remiel pegging me as a murdering sociopath. Noted. ;)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kurzyk

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.