News:

Main Menu

Songs During a Bj

Started by JuliaInNJ2007, May 06, 2011, 06:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliaInNJ2007

Hi there. Sorry if this is not the right forum for this. I am just trying to figure out some details for a story I am working on.

What would be some songs a middle-aged conservative businessman like to listen to as he got a bj from an employee? I am thinking more classic rock as a genre.

Thanks!

Jefepato

That's quite a question.  I guess if you're thinking of suggestive classic rock, "Light My Fire" might work: The Doors - Light My Fire

Oniya

If we're talking classic rock songs that go well with sex scenes in general, I'd throw 'Slow Ride' (the long version) by Foghat into the running.

Slow Ride- Foghat (Full Version)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Yorubi

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Oniya

Quote from: Yorubi on May 06, 2011, 06:31:41 PM
Lowrider War

Its too funny to not use.

I can't listen to that song without envisioning it done by Muppets.  (Note to self:  pitch this idea to Jim Henson Industries.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Jude

If he's got any charm, social awareness, or sophistication:

Don't Stop Believing Journey lyrics

JuliaInNJ2007

I like this Doors song a lot for this. Great rhythm...

The Doors - When The Music's Over w/Lyrics

JuliaInNJ2007

consortium11

It's basically a parody but it could certainly work in the right context...

Steel Panther - Community Property

Tamhansen

sorry can't use links here yet. But although this isn't exactly classic rock this jazz song might work especially if it's at the office christmas party youtube.com/watch?v=R5wwgsTXxLA
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

MasterMischief

Oniya

gaggedLouise

So very sensual and funny, a true classic. Great band chemistry too, there's lots of small sonic details, that old style minimoog and bar-room piano for instance: Ian Dury - Wake up and make love with me

And this one's got a similar sound (the moog solo!) and the same kind of sensuality. I think he had been listening to people like Dury, Elvis Costello and the like here. What a cool opening track for a great career: Prince - I Wanna Be Your lover

Maybe Prince sounds too enviably young there, and too vulnerable, but the businessman might lend that one to the girl in his mind.

Oniya, my cousin used to have that Foghat live album and I remember Slow Ride - mostly for the repetitive lyrics though. Maybe Speed King would have worked too, if the song had kept its original title Kneel and Pray - an actual reference to blowjobs, ruled out by EMI.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Oniya

Quote from: gaggedLouise on May 08, 2011, 02:31:15 AM
Oniya, my cousin used to have that Foghat live album and I remember Slow Ride - mostly for the repetitive lyrics though. Maybe Speed King would have worked too, if the song had kept its original title Kneel and Pray - an actual reference to blowjobs, ruled out by EMI.

I just always thought that the long version sounded exactly like it should be played during a sex act - complete with the speeding-up guitar riff at the end and the climactic scream of 'Slow Ride!' at the very end.  >:)

gaggedLouise

Perhaps more for a backstage rocker than a staid born-again businessman, but this is one that has to be on the list:
Bachman Turner Overdrive - You Aint Seen Nothing Yet

And I'm sure anyone will understand why he is going Umm-uuhmm, and then stuttering a bit...  :D Underrated band, by the way.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

JuliaInNJ2007

I know this song isn't about sex but something about the rhythm turns me on.

Don Henley - Dirty Laundry (Studio Version)

The Pretenders might be a little hip for the boss character I have in mind. And this song is about the ruin of industrial America. But Rush Limbaugh has taken this as his intro song, and I imagine the guy in mind is probably a Rush Limbaugh fan and likes this song.

Rush Limbaugh Show Opening Theme - My City Was Gone by The Pretenders [Instrumental/Rush Remix]