The Futanari Club! interest check

Started by bokotousamurai, April 27, 2014, 01:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tydorei

bokotousamurai

Vanetias, as I've said because of your vanilla preferences it might be hard for you to get a partner in a RP like this.

I'd rather you'd you not play, make a solo RP for yourself instead
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Zeth

Do I need one? Can't I just be a club member?

bokotousamurai

no you don't need one, just asking to check and see

Vanetias

Quote from: bokotousamurai on April 30, 2014, 12:11:56 PM
Vanetias, as I've said because of your vanilla preferences it might be hard for you to get a partner in a RP like this.

I'd rather you'd you not play, make a solo RP for yourself instead

I see. Though, if I were to try, then which character be most suited to my taste?

bokotousamurai

Tell you what, can you just be a normal member?
Also, remember it isn't exclusively futa, you CAN be a normal female.

Vanetias

Vanetias

I could quit the Group to your suggestion. And I may do such for the benefit of both of us. Also, I am ok with playing futa characters if that is what the role calls for. I am actual ok with futa characters.

bokotousamurai

Whatever you think is best, as long as there is no hard feelings

bokotousamurai

Empyrean what is your position?
and yeah people should prolly say what their positions are so I can know

Empyrean

I figure she's a new student and new member of the club.

bokotousamurai

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202931.0
WE HAE ENOUGH PEOLE TO START!!!!
>(>.<)<
ill have the vice pres show the new girl the club, everyone in position!

Yukina

I'll type out my post asap. Miyoko will have no idea what she's in for. :)

Vanetias

I know that you already said I should be the new member, but in this game? Is there any difference between supervisor of the club and the new member to join in the club?

bokotousamurai

I didn't say to be the new member, that's yugi, I said you can be A member,
The supervisor is the teacher basically

Vanetias

I see. May introduce with a post soon enough.

bokotousamurai

Vanetias, as I've said I don't want you being the teacher, and more importantly I haven't approved you yet

Zeth

Hey! Empyrean doesn't have a character sheet. What does Ayako look like?

bokotousamurai

hey guys, yugishogun thinks the gangbang has gotten a little out of hand, so hes going to have miyoko pass next post, we're going to skip to the next day

MistressVoluptas

Alrighty sorry for the wait. Here is my first draft turned in a bit early, I forgot to ask
earlier I'm sorry, but are we allowed to have more than one girlcock? I was hoping to have two, but either way is fine ;)

Name: Lumina Lovespear
Year:2nd

Build: Extreme Hourglass
Hips: Chiildbearing, Wide 40"
Waist:Slim, 35"
Bust: Full, 72"
Butt: round, 42"
Penis: 1st 18x2 2nd 16 Inchesx3
Pic(s):
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

ONS Everything~
Giving: Love It Love It Love it.
Receiving: Also good
OFFS: People under 18
Hobbies:Painting, reading, Yoga, Feeding her cum addiction.
Other: Lumina is meticulously groomed, plucked and preened and is devoted practitioner of Yoga. A practice to which she thanks for her extremely flexibility.

Lumina is shamelessly proud of her body and her wardrobe is centered emphasizing all of her "assets" with low cut clothing and scandalously short skirts. When not in use she sheaths both of her enormous cocks in long, lacy, almost stocking like sleeves.

Yukina

bokotousamurai

hoooooly.....*trying in vain to keep noseblood in* y-yes more then one cock is allowed

Yukina

Maybe we could have the chairman come in to rescue Miyoko. :)

MistressVoluptas

Quote from: bokotousamurai on May 12, 2014, 10:58:40 PM
hoooooly.....*trying in vain to keep noseblood in* y-yes more then one cock is allowed

Yay! Thank you ;) Are there any details missing? I was going to add a little bit in about preferred clothing or normal wear in the morning if thats ok.