Interest Check: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Started by Togashi, January 17, 2013, 07:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lightshock16

My Sheet's done, although I'm thinking of changing the picture. lol

Togashi

Post your characters here.

The next thing I want to discuss, is I think we're going to go with the 4k life point meter. Are there any objections to this?

ShadowFox89

Yeah. It makes burn decks that much more powerful.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Silk

Personally think setting it to the two players discretion at the start of duels (defactoing to 8000 since that's what the game is designed to be around)

DigitLninja

Well so much for that, been working on this all day only to find out there's a new thread for characters.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Togashi

Nothing stops you from posting them here, ninja. All that's going in the character thread are the characters themselves but okay...

Orochimaru

I'll put my character up when I think of a back story. =/

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Lightshock16

Just want to check something since someone accused me of Cheating over it: When D.D Warrior Lady battles, do you HAVE to activate it's effect or can you choose whether to or not (like say if D.D Actually win's the battle).

Orochimaru

Quote from: Lightshock16 on January 19, 2013, 07:14:08 PM
Just want to check something since someone accused me of Cheating over it: When D.D Warrior Lady battles, do you HAVE to activate it's effect or can you choose whether to or not (like say if D.D Actually win's the battle).

You can choose to activate it. If D.D. looses the battle, you still can activate it if you want. Same for if she wins in battle.

Lightshock16

EXACTLY. Thank you very much. Knew I was right. >_>

Orochimaru

At least my card game knowledge proves useful at times. lol You can also activate it if she was facedown and was flipped face up.

Lightshock16

Yeah.  Basically I'd destroyed one of his Blackwing monster's, and he was like 'Banish it', and I said I didn't want to Banish it and he was all 'No it doesn't work like that Cheater'. Dumbass. lol

Orochimaru

The only D.D. Warrior where you have no choice is D.D. Warrior.

Still, there you go.

ZameRagues

It's a choice to banish her, the key word in the text is "can".
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Togashi

We just need Apygoos, Aiden, and Dark  to post their characters and we can get started. I'm still constructing my own deck. Now I would love to know what you guys think. Should we go all out and have everyone stuck in the virtual world, like SAO, or would you prefer to be able to leave and explore the academy?

ShadowFox89

I'm going to be reworking a bit on my character's deck, and since this isn't set at the duel academy she'll need to be mod'd a bit....

Togashi, would it be possible to have Rune's mother be a top developer at Kaiba corporation?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Togashi

That's fine shadow, but I don't see why it's not at the academy. The idea is that everyone is a student at either THE duel academy or A duel academy. The place was fitted, in each bedroom, with a virtual reality hook up to a computer. The thought is that if we're not stuck in the virtual world, like Sword Art Online, then characters would often be forced to leave the virtual world to attend class of some kind.

ShadowFox89

Ooooh, okay. My bad. :P

So all she needs is a deck rewrite, since that deck was made in a game where xyz-cards were banned, and gem-knight relies on xyz-cards for power.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Silk

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 20, 2013, 05:36:52 PM
Ooooh, okay. My bad. :P

So all she needs is a deck rewrite, since that deck was made in a game where xyz-cards were banned, and gem-knight relies on xyz-cards for power.

I would prefer people stick to a theme with their deck. You are a student at the Duel Academy. With that said if Synchro monsters are going to be used, please insure it's theme appropriate to your deck. I'm not going to allow XYZ cards.

still the case here huni :)

apygoos

whats the current male to female count? that way i know which character/deck to go with.
though, I may likely go with Janelle either way.

Silk

Currently sitting at 3 females: 2 males for completed character sheets. Others still to come but don't know their genders yet.

Lightshock16

Had a few game's on DN with my Sword Arts Deck. It work's well-ish, and probably will be good for a Student Deck in the RP. can't wait :D

Togashi

I'll ask again... Should we go all out and have everyone stuck in the virtual world, like SAO, or would you prefer to be able to leave and explore the academy?

So Option 1: Everyone is stuck in the virtual world.

Option 2: Students can come and go from the virtual world as they please, but will be required to attend classes outside of the virtual world.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Lightshock16 on January 20, 2013, 06:22:42 PM
Had a few game's on DN with my Sword Arts Deck. It work's well-ish, and probably will be good for a Student Deck in the RP. can't wait :D

Then you and I should duel. >=3

Tog: Option 2 is more appealing, but couldn't there be a section where they all do get trapped in the virtual world?