News:

Main Menu

Aion

Started by Serephino, October 03, 2009, 05:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serephino

Since a few other people wanted to get together on WoW, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining my boyfriend and I on Aion and the Legion we made.  I think we're on an rp server and I think it begins with an L.  I'll have to go look. 

Wolfy

I'd love to, if my laptop could handle Aion. o-o..Good luck anyway. ^_^

Kip

I haven't got the game.... yet.... ;D  If/When I do, I'll look you up.  I've been awfully tempted by what I've read and seen of it

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Serephino

Yeah, I think right now you can only order it online.  The servers are already full though.  I'm not much of a gamer and it took me a little while to get used to it, but I like it.  It would be better if I had a better computer.... 

HairyHeretic

A mate of mine plays it, and he is quite impressed by it. One problem at present is they seem to have overextended themselves .. not enough servers, or more subscribers than they thought they would have, so there are wait times stretching into the hours when you go to log on.

I think that's his own real issue with it.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Serephino

Yeah, that happens in the evening.  I guess it depends on the server, but I usually don't have a problem with that mid afternoon. 

Maeven

I haven't had a queue in about a week and I'm on the most heavily populated NA server (Azphel) but I have heard that some of the EU servers are still suffering from long queues.  They recently adjusted the afk time out on 'private stores' that were causing many spots not to open up as they naturally would so that should help with queues.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Serephino

That should definitely help.  I think it went from indedinitely to 30 mins.  We're on Lumiel and there was a long queue Thurday night, but we haven't had a problem since.