News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

When All Else Fails, Group RP Idea

Started by Ivy Mariani, October 11, 2010, 06:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivy Mariani

Quote from: LucianLuna on October 15, 2010, 12:10:25 AM
Ok I'm interested just trying to decide which version of my character I want to play. Is this only human or can other races be in it? Your answer will help me decide which Lucian I will play

Any character you want to play is perfectly fine. Figure this is all space related other races are more than welcome as well :).

Quote from: Ironside on October 15, 2010, 09:33:08 AM
Cool ^^
How about
Charlie: a 19 year old research assistant. Generally scruffy and disorganised, he spends most of his time attempting to sneak in to restricted research areas. Hes a pretty intelligent boy, although really has no understanding of the word "Curiosity killed the cat."
If thats not cool i'll make another    :P

And love the character idea Iron definitely would work well into the story!
"Put your hands all over me."
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

In this case I should probably opt for the security guy :-)

Ivy Mariani

Quote from: charismaxxx on October 15, 2010, 09:47:01 AM
In this case I should probably opt for the security guy :-)

*Giggling* That is totally up to you am fine with anyone playing who they want in this ;)
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

It just adds up. A medical officer, a research assistant, a security officer, and LucianLuna's character of choice would make a motley crew that can add allot of twists and uniqueness to the story, I think :-)

Ironside

Cool. So, are we looking for any more, or is 4 a crowd? :P

Ivy Mariani

Quote from: charismaxxx on October 15, 2010, 10:08:51 AM
It just adds up. A medical officer, a research assistant, a security officer, and LucianLuna's character of choice would make a motley crew that can add allot of twists and uniqueness to the story, I think :-)

This is very true, would be a good assortment of characters that could lead to a very good case of survival.

Quote from: Ironside on October 15, 2010, 10:12:00 AM
Cool. So, are we looking for any more, or is 4 a crowd? :P

I'd be fine with starting it off with four, but if anyone else wanted to join in I wouldn't be opposed to the idea. I'm always about the more the merrier for these type of RPs :)
Ivy's O & Os

Ironside

Awesome. So what should be happening as we start? (By the way, the way im going to play Charlie will probably make him a liability in the survival sense xD)

LucianLuna

ok, but I think I'll play my 19 year old human version. He can be the cook of the group

Ironside

Haha im actually doing catering in college. Cooking ftw (Y)

Raphael

Cook sounds awesome, I'm excited about both Ironside and Lucian's characters!

Ironside

Ivy Mariani

I'm fine with starting at any time actually. I can get the first post written up today to kind of build up to the events that start happening. Kind of a back story as to why the colony planet was set up, what the specific facility does, and then we can kind of post a few things to get acquainted with the characters then everything starts going to hell in a hand basket?

Am pretty excited though seems we're going to have some great characters in this *is giddy*
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

I'm excited as well... I agree Ivy should start since it's her idea. Go go go!

Ironside

Should we do an actual Character sheet or develop as we go?

Ivy Mariani

Quote from: Ironside on October 15, 2010, 07:06:27 PM
Should we do an actual Character sheet or develop as we go?

I'd just develop as we go, probably would be the easiest way. I swear I'll try to get something written up later *sighs* RLs throwing curveballs at me today so might not be able to do any writing until late tonight.
Ivy's O & Os

Ivy Mariani

Okay I've gotten all of the first post written, so whenever everyone is ready I can post it and we're good to go  8-)
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

LucianLuna

Ivy Mariani

Alrighty will post it here in a moment. Iron feel free to jump in when you can, no big rush :)
Ivy's O & Os

Ironside

Cant tonight, gotta go to my mates and drink all the leftover booze from the party ^^ I'll probably start tomorrow lol

Ivy Mariani

Quote from: Ironside on October 18, 2010, 10:58:26 AM
Cant tonight, gotta go to my mates and drink all the leftover booze from the party ^^ I'll probably start tomorrow lol

Okies no worries.
Ivy's O & Os

Ivy Mariani

Okies realized I forgot to post that I'd set up the thread.  :-[ Feel a little embarrassed about that one *giggles*. Guess is what I get for getting so excited about my first Public RP here.
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

LucianLuna

nk