Survival of the Fittest: A Zombie Apocalypse Game (Still Accepting)

Started by Kokaine, March 25, 2014, 02:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: arthenwel on March 27, 2014, 08:37:29 PM
If my guy is accepted, I'd like to team with sky. lol. She's his exact opposite.
Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on March 27, 2014, 08:41:48 PM
I've got Skye teamed up with Victor, I'm afraid.

Didn't think we were limiting ourselves like that...but ok.

I think there are all sorts of people still figuring out where and who they would start with. So once he is approved you can poke around and ask in the OOC. :) We are a really great group we don't bite...nibble maybe :P

Kokaine

No worries, I'm going to do my best to make sure everybody gets integrated into the game when we get started :)

I'll be going through the last batch of submissions in just a minute for those of you who might be lingering...
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Juggtacular

And then we can start a killin'. Or...re-killing? Whatever, you know what I mean.

Juggtacular

ABV0331

I had no idea someone posted this online, but in the theaters I screamed, "The Twinkies are right there bro!!!!" People laughed at me and the fact I think that they didn't see it made it worse lol.
Always up for a fight.
Always down for a drink.
Always there for a toke.
Always here for a smoke.

Aiden

-Sheet posted-

CurvyKitten

Upset he will never read the last 2 books of Game of Thrones, DAMN YOU APOCALYPSE!

LOLZ

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

CurvyKitten

Snickers at BP~

Question: What about animals, I never really noticed any in walking dead but wonder if its like in some of the movies where they get ignored? Just wondering if it was worth having Tina maybe having a dog or not.

Bloodied Porcelain

Animals will be attacked by walkers, but cannot themselves turn in to walkers. :)

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on March 27, 2014, 10:20:00 PM
Animals will be attacked by walkers, but cannot themselves turn in to walkers. :)

Nods~ I wasn't sure if kokaine was going to do something different with this game or not. Probably pass then, would bring to much attention at some point more then likely.

I'm half tempted to make someone a little less well trained to survive all this. Like perhaps a bartender, or a Horticulturists of some sort. After all it takes all kinds hehe

Kokaine

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 27, 2014, 10:28:27 PM
Nods~ I wasn't sure if kokaine was going to do something different with this game or not. Probably pass then, would bring to much attention at some point more then likely.

I'm half tempted to make someone a little less well trained to survive all this. Like perhaps a bartender, or a Horticulturists of some sort. After all it takes all kinds hehe

Less trained is definitely welcome ! Character development!

Btw - BP has been kind enough to agree to help me out as co-gm. So you know, treat her well so she doesn't abandon me xD
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Aiden

Nope! I plan on spanking her.

-Mattias slips off his leather belt-

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Aiden on March 27, 2014, 10:46:57 PM

*doesn't seem at all discouraged by this announcement*

I mean... uhm... Oh please no? Don't spank me, Sir?!

Juggtacular

For God's sake woman, at least act like you don't want it. Lol.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Kokaine on March 27, 2014, 10:44:55 PM
Less trained is definitely welcome ! Character development!

Btw - BP has been kind enough to agree to help me out as co-gm. So you know, treat her well so she doesn't abandon me xD

Cool, I will see about making her up after a bit of brain storming. I'd have to figure out how she really survived this long....sheer luck I suppose :P

Quote from: Aiden on March 27, 2014, 10:46:57 PM

LOLZ silly Aiden you should know by now that only makes some of us want to stick around longer

Kokaine

My O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 27, 2014, 10:52:38 PM
LOLZ silly Aiden you should know by now that only makes some of us want to stick around longer

Oh trust me... he knows.  ;D

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: Niferbelle on March 27, 2014, 08:26:45 PM
Curvy and Ari, what kind of connections? Are you talking just romantic connections or traveling companions too?

My girl is kind of in a relationship, until he gets eaten (unless you're volunteering to play him  :P  )

Mostly traveling companions Nif, at least, in the beginning.

Onecleanslate

Full Name : Christian Jackson
Nicknames / Aliases : CJ (mainly friends use it)
Sex : Male.
Marital Status : Single.

Former Occupation/Position : Construction Worker

Strengths :
- Construction:  Quick Builder,
- Outdoorsman: Hunting, fishing and camping.

Weaknesses :
- Stranded women
- Extreme cold weather
- Shyness.

Special Gear :
- I1911 (.45 cal handgun)
- 3 extra magazines
- (500 rounds/in box)
- Construction hammer
- 5" concealed knife.
- Backpack

Height : 6 foot 2 inches tall
Weight / Body type : Christian stands 6 foot 2 inches and bulks out at 230 pounds.  His constant, on the move, job requirements and working out has shaped him well over the years.  His dirty blonde hair sits high and tight and takes away from his ragged cut jeans and work boots.  Most people don't look at him twice after seeing his extremely broad shoulders and thick chiseled jaw line..
Hair : Hair is dirty blonde to brown depending on the surrounding.
Skin : White skin, sometimes tan or pale (depending on season)
Eyes : Brown.
Distinguishing Features : Tribal arm band, left arm.

Personality : Christian is a pretty laid back guy and prides himself by his work. By looking at him most cannot tell really how smart and intelligent he is. However Christian does have a downfall and that he is pretty shy around most people he meets. His shyness impacts his ability to communicate effectively until some sort of ice breaker or dialog takes place. Once that happens then all is normal. He is usually pretty calm and loves to laugh and if you get close enough you might see his emotional side.

Likes : Having someone to talk to, sports, construction and guns.
Dislikes : Stuck up people, politicians..
Fears : Being eaten by the zombies, being alone, drowning.

History :
Christian was born into this world on July 10th to Michael and Amy Jackson.  Christian was a beautiful healthy boy from a very loving family. His childhood years were normal like most other kids he knew.  Playing, making friends and the normalcy of school and family life.  Christian had it all.  He grew up watching, listening and learning all about his father and his father's job.  He looked up to his father the most being the oldest of 3 children in the family.  He had a younger sister and even younger brother.  Christian looked up to his father as a great role model.

Christian's father started teaching his the ways of general construction.  His father owned a small construction and remodeling company that provided for the family over the years.  He wanted Christian to grow up learning the trade to keep the business alive and well for years to come. After college, Christian was now helping run his father's business but that was short lived.  Christian's family was caught in a zombie wave and unfortunately did not get out alive.  Christian fled trying to find his friends, but ended up all on his own.  He packed up what he thought he would need and went out to survive on his own.

Now that some time has passed, he is now in search of anyone willing to partner with him to survive this outbreak and all the attacks.

Sexuality : Heterosexual.
Sexual On's and Offs :https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=189386.0
Player : onecleanslate.

Bloodied Porcelain

*eyes Koka and grins* and you thought your game wouldn't be popular.

Emmykins