News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jade

you're always off with that guy, teasing and taunting me as you throw yourself at him and not me :(

Amelita

I've tried, I really have! I just can't get you out of that bundle of fabric and I can't handle it! We're done.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Jade

You love your collection of fancy (and very sexy) lingerie more than you love me! I can't take it anymore, I'm out.

Brian Boru

Is it a dance, is it quick movement, is it a skirt, is it lingerie, is an arm or a leg...I can't tell what's up or down with you.  I'm gone.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

You know, once I caught you with that girl's hand on your lucky-it-isn't-getting-cut-off piece, it just killed it for me.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Brian Boru

At least she put her hands on it...you haven't touched me in months.

A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

Sorry, toots, but once I met Mister J, there wasn't any room left for anyone else in my heart.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Brian Boru

Mr. J, indeed.  More like Mr. 2 minute man...with all his apopoleptic seizures.

A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

His what?!  Ha!  Shows what you know!  And I wouldn't talk, Mr. 2 second wonder.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

Sure, if you count holding an eternity inside of a minute your form of time keeping.  I can't deal with someone who can't read a watch correctly.  No wonder you're always late everywhere.  Don't let the door hit ya...

A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

-aims the bazooka-  That was the last straw.  -fires- 
Ons/Offs - Absences

Nico

You always want to dance, Missy! Just dance, dance, dance! My feet hurt already. We're so done. ;)

naryashadow

Ugh, I can't compete with a guy like that, guess I'm out.  ;)

Brian Boru

Sugar, that moonlight is always in my eyes.  You won't ever face the moon yourself and its just blinding me now.  I can't deal.  Later.

(Apparently the previously aimed bazooka shot at my avatar missed wide, or was fired late).

A/As updated 2/20/11

Amelita

I search and search and I just can't find anything? Is it me? Is it? I can't take it, I'm so over you...

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

ausyandy

Well...... I'm sorry, It's not you, it's me.... I need a man in my life.

Amelita

Brian Boru

You can't even be original enough to break up with ausyandy without directly pointing to his own breakup post?  Ugh...bye.

A/As updated 2/20/11

Amelita

You don't appreciate my sense of humor... now get out of here!

Brian Boru

I love your sense of humor.  I just can't stand your vicious application of it on hapless victims.  Now git outta here.

A/As updated 2/20/11

Amelita

You don't like smileys! I can't have that!
Git!

Brian Boru

I love authentic smileys!  Like the one I'll have when I see your ass walking down the street...shall I show you out?  ;)

A/As updated 2/20/11

Amelita

*Gasp!* Was that a SMILEY?

You say one thing, do another... How can I ever trust you again?! We're done! (And I'm walking out backwards so you won't see MY smiley!! Ha!)

Jade

You two are having way too much fun and spending way too long breaking up with each other. I can't believe you'd leave me out of this. We're all through!

Brian Boru

How dare you get in between our break-up.  Git outta heeeeeere.  :) :) :)  ;D

A/As updated 2/20/11