My Husband's Twin [UN]

Started by CuriousCat, July 02, 2008, 07:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CuriousCat

My Husband's Twin: Linda has been married to her husband for a little over ten years. The passion has fizzled a little, he's not as romantic or as attentive as he use to be when they were newlyweds and she really misses that. She still loves her husband, but can't help feeling that the taking her for granted. His energy and drive isn't as strong as it use to be, he usually comes home exhausted -which is normal when you spend most of your days working overtime. There sex life isn't completely dead, but lets say that Linda has gotten use to faking it to save her husband's feelings. She wants children, but he keeps putting her off with the usual exscuse that financially they are not ready to have children, but that they probably will be in a couple of years. Linda doesn't work, though she does volunteer in the community -at the soup kitchen for example. And she has hobbies like her art class, reading, and needle point. Her husband encourages her to volunteer, he encourages her to continue with her hobbies -anything to keep her happy or at least happy-at-the-moment so she won't bring up the subject of having children again. Linda knows that her husband has an identical twin, but she's never met him. All she knows is that they are estranged. The twins hadn't talked to each other in over 12 years. She doesn't know why and every time she's asked, he'd change the subject or say outright that he doesn't want to talk about it.

Then one day her husband, over breakfast, tells her that his twin brother is going to be staying with them for a couple of months, maybe even longer, depending on how long it takes him to find his own place. Linda is speechless, before she could ask her husband any questions he kisses her on the cheek and leaves for work. Two hours later there's a knock on the door. Linda answers it, and standing there is her husband's twin, grinning at her. He's extremely good looking, charming, and reminds her of what her husband use to be like, before they were married.

Looking for someone to role play both male twins. The tag I chose in the subject line is UN for Undecided because it depends on what my writing partner is willing to play. I am open to VAN (Light consensual sexual scenes between humans or near-humans) or NC-H (Non-consensual involving humans or near humans). The reason that the twins did not talk to each other for over ten years I'll leave up to my writing partner (although I do have a suggestion), I'll also leave it to my writing partner as to why suddenly her husband's twin will be living with them.

You can post here if you're interested, but I'd rather work out the details through messenger.