Any Wow-Heads out there?

Started by Anony Mouse, June 14, 2010, 12:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on October 06, 2010, 01:00:58 AM
Garrosh as always been a Douche Xenophobe. o3o You should have seen that in WoTLK.

Don't play horde.. too many douche players on that side.

Wolfy

Teehee...:P

The Alliance is full of kids wanting to be heroes.

The Horde is full of kids who think being villains is cool.

Soo.....

I play Alliance, myself...Draenei Shaman (For now..once Cata Hits, it'll be Worgen druid.)

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on October 06, 2010, 01:23:58 AM
Teehee...:P

The Alliance is full of kids wanting to be heroes.

The Horde is full of kids who think being villains is cool.

Soo.....

I play Alliance, myself...Draenei Shaman (For now..once Cata Hits, it'll be Worgen druid.)

I don't see a lot of alliance guys grave camping on BGs (I think 90% of the undead rogues live for that)

Callie Del Noire

And to answer your earlier Question Wolfy, yes there is at the very least quest changes in most races. .. just made a Shaman Dwarf and the quests up to 10th are changed a bit.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on October 06, 2010, 01:37:25 AM

I don't see a lot of alliance guys grave camping on BGs (I think 90% of the undead rogues live for that)

Graveyard camping is valid stragedy always, depsite what side you play on.

I myself started alliance and moved to horde, and I say both sides have kids and douches. But in Ravenholdt server they take being a douche into a artform as hobby :P. As it is one best world PvP servers because everyone is ganker there and what more cheesier kill, that cooler you are. My best one is that I ganked 5 man party with prot palla (former main) in WotlK. And best kill was also done with that palla as he had TBC top arena tier armor on while guesting, a 80 level shaman came in and tried gank.....and instead got ganked by 72 level retri paladin :P.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 06, 2010, 04:09:31 AM
Graveyard camping is valid stragedy always, depsite what side you play on.

I myself started alliance and moved to horde, and I say both sides have kids and douches. But in Ravenholdt server they take being a douche into a artform as hobby :P. As it is one best world PvP servers because everyone is ganker there and what more cheesier kill, that cooler you are. My best one is that I ganked 5 man party with prot palla (former main) in WotlK. And best kill was also done with that palla as he had TBC top arena tier armor on while guesting, a 80 level shaman came in and tried gank.....and instead got ganked by 72 level retri paladin :P.

So you're saying it's perfectly alright ot have 3 undead rogues chain ganking everyone that rezzes on the graveyard.

Sorry, I don't buy it.

Zaer Darkwail

Depends on point of view really; if 10 guys spawn same time they should be able bring down 3 rogues with full mana and health. No buffs I know but still you could spam AoE bring them out of stealth (or force them keep distance a sec).

TheGlyphstone

That requires a premade or guild BG group though - if you're just signing up for BG's randomly or solo, there's no way that you'll get everyone coordinated enough to rez at the same time.

Callie Del Noire

Zaer Darkwail

Nice screenies, is your cat naturally green?

Wolfy

Can't wait for Cata...two more months. o3o

I have a feeling that if it's not winter break on December 7th...the classrooms will be empty as if it were...

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 07, 2010, 12:41:40 AM
Nice screenies, is your cat naturally green?

Not my cat..and that tool woudln't tell me where he got it.

Wolfy

o3o...ya know..I don't think I'll ever have any Tier Sets..or Heirloom items. o3o...such things require so much..work. O-o

Corrupted Saber

Apparently the Cat is a "Corrupted Saber". (You'll have to scroll down)

How he tamed it...*shrugs* Must have gotten a hordie to help, though, as the quest to make it appear comes from BloodVenom Post.

Callie Del Noire

Next to none.. took me a week to get my rogue a t9 set. No effort at all.

Stormwind Castle's new look

Callie Del Noire

Gadgetzan

Menethil

My Worgen 'Lock riding hell for leather

Wolfy

*sighs* I wish I could be in the beta. T_T

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on October 07, 2010, 01:00:03 AM
*sighs* I wish I could be in the beta. T_T

Stockade has been revamped.. no more defias there.. the entrance was filled with humans, one side was elementals and the other was Hogger's tribe. Yes, Hogger is an instance boss now.

Wolfy

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on October 07, 2010, 01:01:37 AM

Stockade has been revamped.. no more defias there.. the entrance was filled with humans, one side was elementals and the other was Hogger's tribe. Yes, Hogger is an instance boss now.

O_O...Sweets! o3o

Damn it..I can't wait for the 7th. D:...Too bad I couldn't pre-order the collectors edition....ooh well. o3o

Callie Del Noire

My Goblin on the second island.

Wolfy

Don't goblins get like..a Go-Kart as their mount? lol

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on October 07, 2010, 01:19:33 AM
Don't goblins get like..a Go-Kart as their mount? lol

Not sure yet.. that was at like 8th level (Quest ride) and right now she's merely 16th

Wolfy

Hmm....so..apparently patch 4.01 was released..and it's already shaking things up. O_o...Paladins now have Holy Power Resource..no more ammo..Hunters start with pets, Druids get cat form at level 8. (F***ing score! Hells yes! o3o), etc, etc...

....Still..4.86 GB for a patch...that's beyond ridiculous...especially for my laptop...D: I only have 13.5 GB free. T_T

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on October 07, 2010, 01:41:16 AM
Hmm....so..apparently patch 4.01 was released..and it's already shaking things up. O_o...Paladins now have Holy Power Resource..no more ammo..Hunters start with pets, Druids get cat form at level 8. (F***ing score! Hells yes! o3o), etc, etc...

....Still..4.86 GB for a patch...that's beyond ridiculous...especially for my laptop...D: I only have 13.5 GB free. T_T

Delete the old patch files, look around for stuff that WoW has already installed.. I had like 10 patchfiles that were incorporated already.

Wolfy

O_o...but..how do I know what's incorporated and what's not?

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on October 07, 2010, 01:52:15 AM
O_o...but..how do I know what's incorporated and what's not?

Hmm.. they'll say something like 3.9.1 to 4.0.0 or such in their title. Watch for the ones that are already added. Look for things like .tmp files on your drive too. My dad had like 200 mb of temp files that had been building up for years. Lots of files can be cleaned off a pc.