The Battle for Mount Olympus [Game Thread]

Started by Valerian, February 14, 2011, 11:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

Saku was glad that a trickster had been eliminated, it meant the rest of them would sleep easier knowing that. News of Izu's death had been horrifying and she wished she could have saved him from such a fate. Upon hearing Marguerite's words, she nodded and placed her vote with Alysanthia as well. For surely since Izu had thought Alysanthia was the last remaining trickster, he was right.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Valerian

Current Voting:

Alysanthia (2) - Marguerite, Saku
FoamWeber (1) - Alysanthia
Kyrsa (0)
Marguerite (0)
Saku (0)

Yet to vote: FoamWeber, Kyrsa

There are 1 Trickster, 1 Thunderbolt, and 3 Deities.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Alysanthia

She simply just shook her head, not afraid of Marguerite's fury "your vote would be misplaced. I was tricked by them just like all of you! I am sadden to see Izu gone for no one deserves to be taken out in such a way."  Brushing her hair out of her face, Alysanthia looked at the remaining few wondering why they would single her out since they too had been tricked like her. Sighing sadly she just sat there "but a vote must be cast...And I feel as if the rope is already around my neck, but if I am to go who will you put the blame on then?"

Looking out the window she mumbled under her breath the name "FoamWeber".

Marguerite

"Why did you not change your vote then? What reasons did you have? Nothing," she whispered, shaking her head.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

FoamWeber

Foam shook her head. "Alysanthia, I'm not the trickster. I think you might be, though,"

Kye

Kyrsa was still unsure, glancing back and forth between the two who were being voted upon.  "I don't think that Alysanthia had anything to do with this.  Perhaps she's right and FoamWeber is one of the tricksters..."

Valerian

Final Voting:

Alysanthia (3) - Marguerite, Saku, FoamWeber

FoamWeber (2) - Alysanthia, Kyrsa
Kyrsa (0)
Marguerite (0)
Saku (0)

By the narrowest of margins, the choice was made.  But Alysanthia was no Trickster -- she was in reality Hera, Queen of the Gods.  Now, like the others in Olympus, she could only sit and watch the rest of the game play out.  Would the last, lone Trickster triumph after all?

There are 1 Trickster, 1 Thunderbolt, and 2 Deities.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Valerian

There was no good news the next morning, of course.  In the night, Kyrsa had fallen, and Eos, Goddess of the Dawn, was sent back up to rejoin those in Olympus.  It was becoming quite a party up there.

The last Trickster seemed to be regaining the upper hand.  What would happen next?

• Aiden ~ Ares, God of War (lynched)
  • Alysanthia ~ Hera, Queen of the Gods (lynched)
  • Beguile's Mistress ~ Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt (removed by Tricksters)
  • Eden ~ Hades, God of the Underworld (Trickster, removed by Alchemist)
  • FoamWeber
  • Geeklet ~ Athena, Goddess of Wisdom (removed by Tricksters)
  • Izu ~ Dionysus, God of Wine and Revelry (removed by Tricksters)
  • Josietta ~ Aphrodite, Goddess of Love (lynched)
  • Kyrsa ~ Eos, Goddess of the Dawn (removed by Tricksters)
  • Leorobin ~ Hestia, Goddess of the Hearth (lynched)
  • Lord Mayerling ~ Apollo, God of the Sun (removed by Tricksters)
  • Marguerite
  • Moirae ~ Demeter, Goddess of the Harvest (lynched)
  • Remiel ~ Eros (Cupid), God of Love (removed by Tricksters)
  • Saku
  • That Girl Analise ~ Poseidon, God of the Sea (Trickster, lynched)
  • Xandi ~ Hebe, Goddess of Youth (removed by Tricksters)

There are 1 Trickster, 1 Thunderbolt, and 1 Deity.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Marguerite

Seeing Kyrsa had fallen, Marguerite looked at the last two people left. She knew she could not be killed because of her rightful place as Zeus. Those who tried to take her down would fall alongside with her thus revealing them as a trickster. Now she had to see which one was the right individual to be taken out. Marguerite looked at past voting and noticed a pattern, "While I thought Foam might be the trickster. Saku, you always avoided voting for Ana or for Eden. At least you waited with bated breath. I only hope this will end the tricksters reign of terror."

Valerian

Current Voting:

Saku (2) - Marguerite, FoamWeber
FoamWeber (0)
Marguerite (0)

Yet to vote:  Saku

There are 1 Trickster, 1 Thunderbolt, and 1 Deity.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

FoamWeber

Foam wasn't sure who she could trust. Who should she vote for? If she was wrong, the consequences would be dire. Well, Foam decided, one of them had to be a trickster. "I agree. Saku, I think you are the remaining Trickster."

Saku

Saku sighed to herself and shook her head. It had been a good run and fun while it had lasted. Of course she was the last trickster and there was no way to get the blame off of her. Instead of being lynched, she decided to simply release her spirit and fly back to whence she had come from. It didn't matter if she was punished for her failure because she liked punishment. And so she cast her vote on Marguerite for betraying her and casting the blame on her. And to set the record straight, she had never avoided voting for Ana or Eden, she had simply been selective in her choices. When it came down to it she didn't think she had done anything that would have made anyone suspicious.

There was always a next time and that next time Marguerite would pay... along with FoamWeber...
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Marguerite

"You may not have selected either one but Foam did vote for those two. Why would he put someone who is cahoots with him on the line? Oh Saku, how could you have gone to the other side and taken people who we love out? I am only safe because you know your lovely behind will fall with me." Marguerite placed a hand over her face, "You were good, but the voting showed your true colors."

Valerian

Final Voting:

Saku (2) - Marguerite, FoamWeber
Marguerite (1) - Saku
FoamWeber (0)

Saku, trying to cheat the others of the satisfaction of eliminating her, fled back up to Olympus, to the dubious welcome awaiting there.  For she was indeed the last Trickster, Hephaestus, God of Fire, now revealed as one of the trio that had caused such mischief.

But perhaps those parting words were right; that there would be another time.  For somewhere, Loki was watching, and laughing....

There are 0 Tricksters, 1 Thunderbolt, and 1 Deity.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Marguerite

"Damn and I really wanted to see her pretty neck hang."

FoamWeber

"At least we're safe now though, right?" Foam asked.