News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[Dust on the Dunes] [OOC] - (Still RECRUITING)

Started by Acid, March 09, 2012, 02:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHangedOne

To be fair, she has a good reason to be grumpy about Crimson. He's a bit of a jerk.   8-)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Headlights

In my post before I implied that Caleb actually had been to Port Rose before; I left it vague as to whether he actually knew the route for fear of godmoding. Based on Amos losing the map and Maude asking whether anyone can help, do you want Caleb to volunteer his assistance? I don't want to assume knowledge on the part of my character, but it seems like an opportunity to do more than just walk along in stride...

...not that Caleb necessarily will offer to help even if he can.
"That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably share silence." -- Mia, Pulp Fiction

"The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him." -- Václav Havel, Writing For The Stage

"With a little poison we can burn this whole place down to the ground, again." -- Lights, Romance Is...

TheHangedOne

If Caleb doesn't, Crimson will do something. He indicated having gone to Port Rose before. I actually had a plan for him to go looking for high ground once the storm breaks and the sun rises, and then he can look for landmarks to travel by.
Check out my poet tree!

Genbu83

I'd imagine Orean has been to Port Rose, though he likely traveled by "sea". I'm going to keep up with Orean being somewhere between The Man with No Name and Tom Sawyer.

flightzeit

. . . The Man with No Name and Tom Sawyer?

I like that description for a character a lot. It's kind of fun way to describe a character. :).

Roleplayer. Barista. Hookah Guru. Explorer. Kinkster. Tea connoisseur.
~and so much more~

Genbu83

Quote from: flightzeit on March 17, 2012, 11:09:08 PM
. . . The Man with No Name and Tom Sawyer?

I like that description for a character a lot. It's kind of fun way to describe a character. :).

Agreed, and it's fitting. He's good-ish natured, has an interesting assortment of skills, but doesn't shy away from the grit in his work.

Acid

My sincerest apologies for the small delay. I didn't disappear on purpose. For the past couple of weeks, I've been on a very strict anti-allergenic diet called the GAPS Diet. The diet is meant to address food intolerances and allergies by cutting out all difficult-to-digest foods including grains, beans, nuts, dairy, starchy vegetables, many fruits. One of the side effects is very pronounced and noticeable detoxification of the liver and intestines.

I was breaking out in hives all over my body for about 5 days and I've been extremely lethargic lately and frankly RPing was not even on my mind. I was feeling extremely physically ill, but thankfully the introduction stage of my diet is over and those detox symptoms are done. No more hives, although I am still a bit lethargic and I've been sleeping much more than usual.

ANyway, that's what's been going on with me. If you guys are willing to continue the RP, so am I. 

flightzeit

Roleplayer. Barista. Hookah Guru. Explorer. Kinkster. Tea connoisseur.
~and so much more~

TheHangedOne

I will keep at it, but I may be at a slower pace, due to various things (and games) going on.
Check out my poet tree!

DeutonusisArrasails