Some new ideas (M seeking F)

Started by MagicalPen, October 06, 2013, 05:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

RED IDEAS are my current cravings.

Pictures are just inspiration unless otherwise noted.

St. Andrews

St. Andrews is an all boys boarding school. It is well known and highly prestigious but also seen as behind-the-times. It has only recently accepted its first Female Teacher but even bigger changes are about to happen. For the first time in its long history, St. Andrews is accepting a few bright female students. How will they be received?

Scenario 1: The New Girl is assigned a room with a nerdy, geeky boy who isn't quite sure where to look. An attraction quickly forms between them - the beautiful girl having a sweet spot for the boy. She is his first kiss and first everything as their relationship develops.

Scenario 2: The Health Ed teacher is a handsome man and pulls the New Girl aside after class. He makes it clear that there is only one way she is going to get a passing grade- by doing EVERYTHING he says. (This will involve a Teacher/Student relationship, along with public scenes in the class, followed by some group scenes in-class involving the other students as they get a hands-on education.

Scenario 3: The new Female Teacher feels like she is in heaven - she has always had a thing for younger men and is now surrounded by them. Who will she seduce first? The Nerd, the Jock, or the Average Joe? And what happens when one of the other teachers finds out what she is doing?

Scenario 4: A combination of 1 + 2.

The Challenge - I am quite open to any idea involving this beauty pictured to the left.

People also failed my first Challenge I posted on here so I will post it again, this time with her as your character:

SEDUCE ME. Make me yours. Am I a married man? The neighbors son? The student in your class? Your favorite teacher? Your boss? Am I your employee? Coworker? Your brother or father? Any pairing goes. The key here is for the seduction.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games