End to End (v. 3)

Started by Daoine Sidhe, June 14, 2013, 10:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

Whaling (Thank you for the heads up, miss. I miss a few things due to speed reading.)
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mnemosyne

I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

Belle33

Beguile's Mistress

Despairs

Belle33

Despairs

Rhedyn

Despairs

Mnemosyne

Mistreated

AmberStarfire

(A new word starts with the last letter of the word before it).

Sindarin

Mnemosyne

(( Oooooh bugger, I got this thread mixed up with the Word Association one. This is what happens when I participate in mild socialization! ))

Narcoleptic
Mistreated

Despairs

Belle33

No worries, Sin.  It looks like Dark did the same  :-)

Sedative

Despairs

(I did and my apologizes. This what happens when you finally wake up and aren't up to speed on things.)

Evil

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Dark Despairs on May 22, 2016, 11:28:17 AM
(I did and my apologizes. This what happens when you finally wake up and aren't up to speed on things.)

Evil

Quote from: Sinesthesia on May 21, 2016, 06:39:15 PM
(( Oooooh bugger, I got this thread mixed up with the Word Association one. This is what happens when I participate in mild socialization! ))

Narcoleptic
I can't count how many times I've done the same thing. :-)

Evil >>>> Livid

Mnemosyne

Divided

(( I am so happy you are all so forgiving. Thank you. <3333333 ))
Mistreated

Despairs

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Sinesthesia on May 22, 2016, 12:53:20 PM
Divided

(( I am so happy you are all so forgiving. Thank you. <3333333 ))
We all need a bit of that now and then so we're happy to do it. :-)

Deranged >>>> Definite

Mnemosyne

Mistreated

Despairs

Mnemosyne

Mistreated