Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaed

Very Guilty

Ever wish that you could just say something to someone that would make them speak what they thought about you, so you did not have to wounder so much?

Autumn52

guilty (I pretty much do that if I want to know)

Ever ask your best friend to find out if someone likes you? (childish I know but????)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Blaed

Guilty of doing it in the past, but now my best friend would mess everything up.

Ever ask anyone out (if you female) or ever been asked out (if your male)?

Autumn52

Guilty (only get what you go out for)

Ever been ask out and really want to go with the person but chicken out at the last minute
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Blaed

Not guilty. I have never in my life been asked out. Nor have I chickened out on a date.

Ever lied to someone that was just getting to know you because you thought it would make you look better to them and you kind of liked them?

Autumn52

Not Gulity (I have been lied to and hated it so I refuse to do it even if it means hurting someones feelings which I hate to do)

Ever ask your date for a soda and they slip some liquor into it or have you ever done that?

Blaed

Not guilty.

Every pushed a topic onto your SO, like something they did not want to do or anything, but you made them do it?

Autumn52

Not Guilty

Ever been ask to do something you really did not want to do but do it anyway because the person really wanted it. (giving you nightmares afterwards....*shivers*)

Blaed

Not guilty. I am kind of firm on my stands. (wonders what it was that she did)

Ever felt like the world is just too big, because every one you know is always out of reach for you.

Autumn52

Guilty (especially right now)

Ever liked someone who is gay and still want them? (even though you are not gay I mean) (I mean someone who you dont have the right equipment for) (does that make sense)LOL

Blaed

Guilty. And yes it id make sense. Like since i am a guy, i would be liking a women only attracted to another women.

Ever had an ex call you up to see if you would have a rut with them?

Autumn52

Guilty (but did not do it)

Ever call an ex for a rut?

Blaed

Not guilty. I cant do that.

Ever want to go back to an ex just to bed them?

Autumn52

Not guilty (there is a good reason they are an ex)

when you know it is over with someone, have you continue sleeping with them until you are prepared to leave?

Novak

guilty

ever wanted an all nighter with someone you've know for 10 min?

Autumn52

Not Guilty

Ever have a one night stand?

CaptainErotica

Guilty

Ever had a five night stand?

Autumn52

not with someone I just met
so not guilty

Have you ever made love to someone wish and imagining the whole time they were someone else?

Avi

Not guilty, unless one bad session of cyber counts. >_>

Ever told someone that you loved them even though you meant it for someone else?
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Aiden

Guilty

Ever date someone to get closer to their friend?

Alric Sanosake

Very guilty, didn't turn out too well..

Have you ever tried to get your love or ex to bring in their best friend for a threesome
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Autumn52

not guilty

Ever arrange for a threesome and the other person chickened out?

Avis habilis

Not guilty

Ever miss the chance at a group session because you didn't realize what the others were hinting at & they were too embarrassed to just say it plainly?

Autumn52

Not guilty

Ever miss out on some fun because your text messaging is not working

CaptainErotica

Not guilty

Ever have have such a powerful orgasm that you had a headache for two days afterwards?