nuuuthing >.> never mind.Just me acting all stupid ^.^

Sceptical
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Insanityenviesme

Hey, no secrets remember..

Long
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

mmn..as I said "me acting stupid"  ??? ...Sorry to be like this,I feel sick to.. ):

Grudge
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Echelon

Ohh..Then you should rest..
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

ah! now..I slept a lot today..plus it's not that kind of sick,no matter what it will pass in a few days ^^

Nickleback
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

My favorite band!!

Denizen
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

I like them to..along with other rock bands xD

Nightwish
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

T again?o.O...

Timbarlake.
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

glomps  you pouting..

Ecuador
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Ransack

-glomps her back, kissing her pout away-
No pouting! Bubbleee pooh must stay happeee!!
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

nyaa!flatters hands all Bubbly crazy like ^.^

Kurosaki
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Ink

-laughs at bubbles's crazyness-
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

pouts some more and then hides under a blanket*is cold T.T*

Kamasutra
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Buubblee pppooohhh..I hate you!! :p

Aggregate
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

you h-h-aate me ? o_O O-ok..

Emotive
A/AO/O's

Lira

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity