Updated ideas list [mul] (warning includes NC-H, NC-E and Extreme)

Started by Caehlim, September 07, 2008, 12:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caehlim

Okay, I've developed some new ideas which I've added to the list below. These are just some suggestions. If anyone has any particular ideas of their own feel free to contact me with them. My list of On/Offs is in my signature.

My ideas:

Each of these ideas would have me playing the male character described and where appropriate a dominant role.

Light

Shapeshifter (M/Any): A shapeshifter takes on the appearance of someone's lover and visits them while their lover is absent. This scenario is open to a wide number of different options, it could be a more subtle psychological piece where the partner finds out afterwards that it actually wasn't their lover, or perhaps their lover is dead and so couldn't come back (is it a ghost?). It could be more of a kinky scenario where perhaps the deception is revealed partway through. This could range the gamut, so I won't flesh it out any more until I can discuss it with someone interested.

Paradox (M/M): A time-travel story. A man with the supernatural ability to travel through time and space goes back a decade or so to when they were a young man to teach them of their abilities and also seduces the younger version of themself. They are travelling back to this time and teaching themselves this way since in their memories that was how they learned to time-travel.

Bondage

Questioning (M/Any): This idea is a bit of a twist on an old classic. The police arrest a male criminal and a cop (male or female) finds themselves attracted to them. However the cop is a submissive and offers themselves completely to the prisoner. Might contain some reverse bondage with the prisoner chained up but the police officer following their orders. I think it'd be fun to reverse the standard roles in this sort of arrangement. Also I've been interested in trying a bondage situation with the dominant partner tied up.

Non-consensual Human

Invisible and Inevitable (M/Any): An ordinary person starts seeing a man around everywhere, as though they're being followed. They soon discover though that no one else can see or interact with this man and even the ordinary person can only see and touch this man when the man wants him to. At first he just watches the character, but soon he starts feeling them up and then more.

Non-consensual Exotic

Shapeshifter II (M/M): A shapeshifter is jealous of the luxury life that a rich man experiences. He takes on the shape of the man, abducts him and takes over his life leaving the man prisoner as his sex slave.

A few screws loose (M/Any): A geek working on the cutting edge of robot research (or just a crazy mad-scientist or young prodigy if you prefer) struggles with long hidden sexual fetishes which they could never find ways of unleashing. Finally they decide to build the perfect man for them, submissive and interested in all their kinks and fetishes. Things go wrong though when they turn the robot on and it decides it doesn't want to be the submissive partner. It overwhelms the geek and forces them to experience all of their kinks, from the other side of the fence.

Extreme

Beastmaster (M/F): In a vetinary science class there's one student who is a bit strange and largely unpopular but exceptionally good with the animals. In actual fact they have the psychic ability to communicate with and control animals. He asks out one of the more popular and attractive female students who shoots him down and makes no effort to spare his feelings. As she's walking home late at night she hears a dog howl and then another, she's soon chased down by a pack of the local dogs in the area. When she's cornered the psychic reveals himself and claims her as his prisoner. This story is rated extreme for containing bestiality with non-sentient animals.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

McCauley

Okay, so I'm interested in the "Not who I was expecting" and the "Blackmail" ones...

PM me and we can tall about these in further detail so that I can decide which one I'd be more interested in.

Caehlim

Okay, McCauley I've PMed you with some more details. Let me know what you think.

Still interested in hearing from people if anyone else is interested in any of these ideas.

RogueLady

I was just reading through your scenes and I find 'House Always Wins' and 'Guardian of the Gate' both terribly intriguing. I would love to play either one with you. If you'd like, you can send me a PM and decide which would be more interesting to expand.

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Caehlim

Just writing to say that I've seen people's messages, I'm off to work now so I may not have time to reply right now. If you don't get a reply immediately I'll be writing back in the morning.

Caehlim

I've updated the thread up the top and replaced many of the original stories which have been already taken or no longer interest me.

Trieste

*twitch*

I ... I ... ah. Are you picky about posting speed, doll?

Caehlim

No, I'm not picky about posting speed. Whenever they happen, they happen.

Trieste

Welllll... as I mentioned earlier (I believe you were there) most of my posting happens on the weekends, but all of these ideas just look amazing. I don't mind flip-flopping genders, though I'm not all that confident in my ability to write a male main - the only idea up there that truly doesn't appeal to me overmuch is your paradox. Do you have a favourite that you're just dying to try, or would be willing to try with me?

Caehlim

Well I must admit, I'm keen on the beastmaster idea which probably has a smaller group of interested participants. So if you're intrigued by the themes in that one and don't find beastiality an off I'd love to see that one work with your writing style.

However this new list has most of the fat trimmed down to the few simple stories I'm interested in at the moment. I'd like to do any of them that you're interested in. It would be hard to change shapeshifter II into a heterosexual game without losing some of its main themes so that one is probably stuck as a M/M story (It could be F/F but I doubt I could write a good F/F role).

Questioning would be a lot of fun too, particularly with the reverse bondage and that would work with either gender in the second role.

As for the first shapeshifter idea, it's more of a basic idea at this point, it needs something more to really make it sing so if you have any good ideas of how to work that story into something interesting then I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

But yeah, if I had to pick I'd say Beastmaster.

Trieste

I believe that when I posted that, you either hadn't posted the second shapeshifter idea, or I went temporarily blind. Either way, I didn't see it, and I don't mind peeling that one off of the pack of options. :P Admittedly, what originally caught my attention was the Beastmaster idea you have up, and then Questioning caught my eye... then also the first shapeshifter one and then I found myself in real trouble because I was having a hard time picking one out.

In short, Beastmaster would be fine. What other themes did you have in mind for that one? Also, feel free to PM me if you'd prefer to chat there, too. It doesn't make a lot of difference to me.

Caehlim

Best do it in PM, keep this thread from squicking anyone out. I'll PM you in a moment.

Caehlim