Pirate Queen in Chains: Revenge, Abuse (F seeking M character)

Started by Vlexia, October 03, 2016, 08:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlexia

The cell is dark, dank, frigid as the cold wind from the sea blew through the cracks in the stone walls. A single light could be seen through the tiny gated window in the solid wooden door that barred her way to freedom. The woman tested her chains once again as if expecting the outcome to be different from the previous attempts; of course not. The same pang of sharp pain ran up her arms from her wrists to her shoulders, the skin rubbed raw as the metal cuffs had chaffed away her skin from her efforts. Her hair was tangled, long, and dark, her eyes even darker as they were fueled by the fires of revenge from her betrayal. From Queen to captive, she had been handed over by her mutinous crew in exchange for clemency for piracy. The Empire had grown strong as a navy, destroying island outposts and hanging every criminal pirate found on the slowly conquered seas. It had been an easy choice for her men it seemed: turn in their wanted Captain for a huge reward and freedom, or be hanged alongside her after her trial.

Bastards.

I'm looking for a story based on this scene of a woman who was a previous pirate captain and focusing on her downfall. The sun is setting on the age of piracy as more of the world became inhabited, explored, mapped, and known, and there was fewer and fewer places for them to hide. In exchange for freedom and gold, her crew betrayed her, and our story can begin here. She is currently being held in a smaller port and soon will be carted back to the homeland for trial and, most likely, execution.

Not sure if I want to have YC be a corrupted official of the crown abuse her himself, or if on the way back home the ship is attacked by one of her enemies and sees this opportunity for a little bit of revenge. We can discuss details if interested.

This can either be based on English naval power with realistic history, or we can make up our own world based on a culture and create it all together. Looking for someone to play a male character (doesn't matter RL gender) with detail, character development, plot twists, ideas, etc. I love tons of paragraphs, dialogue, everything, so no one-liners and posting frequency about once or twice a week, although more is always accepted and greatly appreciated.

I will also, most likely, be playing a woman of color as I am biracial IRL and feel most comfortable playing strong, disobedient women who talk back and have a bit of caramel to their skin tone, so if you are not okay with this, please do not PM me.

If you cannot honor a No, then you certainly could never honor a Yes.

Thufir Hawat

That thread has my interest >:)!

I'm fine with either historical or fantasy, but fantasy is better for me than Hollywood-style "history", and would prefer a fellow pirate in either case.
Also, I don't see a reason why I should care whether your character's skin is white, yellow, caramel or whatever, but just for the record, any of the above is fine with me.
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!