best of friends worst of enemies (private)

Started by Aifa Yasha Jaganshi, December 13, 2009, 08:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

lucius sat on the stepps that when up to the porch. He inhaled deeply  from the red he held in his left hand. Lucius had more or less giving up  on  trying to stay well. he was far more focused on living the way he wanted to. It was long past  noon  and he  still was not  dressed  sitting there in a  set of sweat pants he  had only thrown on so  he  could  leave the  house.
Lucius was different recently abit shut off from everyone cold. He did not talk much ether or eat. It seemed like the news was finally getting to him. He had known for about a year but it was really starting to sink in now.
Some day we will all wake up and realize that; the decisions we made  to define our adult life were made by a teenager, a stoned teenager.

darkvamplips

It had been a few months since her and her brother got along. Lately there had been fighting and things being broken. Her brother stopped eating like he should and that worried her but she thought it was because of the fighting. Little did she know that something a lot worse was happening and maybe her brother might not make it till his next birthday. Or even Christmas. Now she was upstairs in her room laying on her bed. Her hair hanging down and just watching television. The fights kept playing in her mind over and over again and it hurt to see her brother like this.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

Lucius walked back into the house slamming the door behind him. It killed him to act like this to his sister but he thought it best if he hated her she would not be so h Lusius urt when he died. He had yet to tell her that something was wrong and he wondered how she had yet to see it. he was never around and loosing weight fast. Maybe he would just tell her he had been doing alot of drugs if she asked. He really hoped she would not say a word and would just let the hate grow inside of her.
Lucius stopped at her door as she headed back to  her room. He wanted to talk to  her. Even if the only time they had he used to start a fight he still got to see her and hear her speak. He pushed open the door without knocking.
"what the hell is going with dinner" he complained
Some day we will all wake up and realize that; the decisions we made  to define our adult life were made by a teenager, a stoned teenager.

darkvamplips

When she heard the door downstairs she winced because she was afraid of the fights. They were making them further and further apart. She had noticed that her brother was losing weight but thought nothing of it right now. For her it was just a little bit and she didn't think anything serious was going to happen at least not now. When he didn't knock and opened the door she sat up and looked at him. "I just got home from work. I'll go right now." She started to walk to the door to start it hoping not to get into another fight.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

"good" He shut the door hard and went to his room.  He dropped on to his bed he had wanted to start a fight but still he did not. He honestly sat down and spent time planing them out.
Lucius pulled out a note book and started to look at the ideas he had written down just notes on fights they had, had or one he was working on starting.
He sighed deeply and fell back on his bed. A small beep came from his watch.5:30. Time in take more pills. Not like they would do much. He was not even sure why he kept taking them if he was going to die anyway. Lucius popped the pills  and swallowed with no water. It was no longer needed

darkvamplips

A yawn escaped the girls soft pale pink lips as she headed toward the kitchen. It took her a while but she managed to make his favorite food for dinner even though she was exhausted. If she made his favorite then maybe he would be in a good mood and no fights would happen. A few minutes later the food was on the table and she knew he would not eat down here but maybe tonight would be different. "Food's done." She yelled up.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

"stop your yelling woman!" he yelled back to  her  as she stumbled down the steps the pills always made him feel sick but he tryed to fight it.
"smells good" he would give her that. He could not change the food he liked. He sat at the table expecting her to  plate his food and give it to him.
"you should  be home earlier" he complained. Lucius used to have a job he left when he got sick and never told her. He ad money saved up for bills so there was no worrie about money for him.

darkvamplips

It wasn't a yell more like a call to come down for dinner. "How am I supposed to be home when I work all the time? You know you can make the food yourself your not 2 anymore." She did not put the food on his plate he would have to do that on his own. Lately she had been mad because he left work and didn't find another job for some reason.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

"no i am not. But i don't see you growing up too much. Hoe about a boyfriend here and there hell even a girl friend!" he complained  finally getting up to get his own plate. He did not take much he did not feel to much like eating.
stupid pills burning a hole in me His face got a bit white as a sharp pain darted around him abdomen. He  clenched his teeth hard holding back a grunt.
He picked at his plate. "Smells better then it tastes " he complained it was a lie he really loved it but he could not tell her that

darkvamplips

"Well when you get off your lazy but and find work then maybe I will. I have no time for things like a boyfriend right now." She looked down at her food and started eating not really wanting to be in the same room with her brother. When she saw his teeth clench she wondered if she should ask what was wrong but what would he say? Something like leave me alone or none of your business. When she heard those words she got up and moved to the couch. "You didn't have to say anything."

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

" you  just can't get one" he spoke as he got up from the table leaving his food there.
"maybe if you  did not act like such a stuck up brat a man would like you" He started to walk to the door. Time for another smoke. " and stop acting like your life is so hard. you  know there are people dieing and starving all over the world  maybe you  should reevaluate your life before you  complain."  he leaned on the door to see what she would say to him after that comment.

darkvamplips

All she did was stare at the television screen not wanting to hear about this or fighting again. She was at her wits end with all of this and did not want to go on like this. "Just leave me alone." She cried out and then began eating so she would not have to speak another word to her brother right now.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

“ That I can do. “  He slammed the door hard after him. Every time he did this it sounded as if the house would fall in on the two of them. He sat on the front steps  thinking about the fight. There really had to be something he could do to make this easier on him. He hoped that soon the two of them would stop  talking he would “move in with someone” and she would not have to worry about him her hate would grow… no that would not work. He knew she still loved him no mater how much they fought and giving her time to let everything settle would only make her remember how much she cared.
He lit up a smoke once more and took a deep drag.  The smoke pored out of his lungs and danced in the air in front of him as  he exhaled.

darkvamplips

(Maybe he passes out from the cigarette and needs to go to the hospital? Has trouble breathing or something)?

When he slammed the door she winced and looked at it. Whatever happened to her twin brother? The one that used to be caring something he was not being right now. A few tears slid down her cheeks as she turned on the television set to try to keep her mind off things. The food laid untouched now on the table, she did not feel like eating right now because of the fight.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

It took some time before lucius even thought about coming back in. As he got up he could feel a pounding in his head. slowlly the feeling moved from just his  head to  his face and neck it trickled down to his arms. Thinking he had just gotten up to fast  he opened the door and started to walk in. As he did this his heart rate shot up. His body gave off a cold sweat as the feeling  danced down the rest of his body reaching his fingers and finally his toes.
His breath grew short as his already fair ski when deathly white. 
It all happened so fast. the air he went to draw in felt as if it never touched his lips. Then the world went black. His body hit the ground with a thud. Shock from the force made the floor shake. His body  twitched lightly as he lay on the floor helpless.

darkvamplips

When the door opened she looked up from where she was staring at the television screen. Something was definitely wrong with her brother and she could tell by the look on his face. When she saw the color leave from his face she instantly was at his side completely forgetting about the fight they had moments ago. "Lucius?" She asked before he slumped to the floor in a heap. Gently she turned him on his back and looked at his face. "Lucius please answer me." She wondered if she should call the hospital.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

His body shivered  as if he had been laying in  the snow. He twitched a bit more all very light. Finally they slowed he did not say a word. He started to come back to the real world his vision started to  clear and his mind still foggy he trying the grasp what had just happened.
His hands still trembled he placed it on the floor trying to push himself back up.  even just going to a sit took alot lot out of him. it drained the color from him again as pain  shot into  him like a bullet. He clenched his teeth hard decided to stay at a sit for abit.

darkvamplips

A few tears slid down her cheeks as she watched helplessly. When he started getting up she tried to help him as best as she could. "Are you alright please answer me." Her voice quivered remembering the phone was not to far from where they were but she could not get herself to get up now.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

"woman i'm fine" he pushed her abit as he forced himself up. He hissed as he tryed to get up. His action failed and he fell abit on to his butt. He let out a breath of air. the pain danced up his abs
"i'm fine"  he spoke once more . He wanted to keep lyeing to her.  Besure she had know idea of what was going on with him. he broke out into a cold sweat and it tricked  down his shirt covered bac  goosebumps  popped up  on his arms. He did not dare attempt to get up  again

darkvamplips

"Look I don't care if you hate me or don't want to go I am calling the hospital." She got up and went away from him to call the ambulance. He was in the state where he couldn't get up and fight with her to not let him go to the hospital. Even though she was starting to hate him and his wish was coming true she still cared for him.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

" God damnit woman!" he broke out in a a horse yell.
"I  am fine hang up the bloody phone!" He yelled more.  Yelling hurt alot to but he could pretend it didn't.
Once more he tried to get up  and failed the same blackness washing over his eyes as his heart raced trying to pump blood to his brian. It started to sputter and fail skipping beats.

darkvamplips

She rolled her eyes as far as he knew he could be having a heart attack. "Yes I need an ambulance right away." A few moments later after she gave them her address and telling them vaguely what was going on she was back beside her brother.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

/He was still on the  floor. noe not only was his heart hurting him but his lungs felt as if they were on fire. the pain burned inside of his and he fell silent. once more competly blacked out not knowing anything of the world around him maybe it was better this way. He could not feel the pain that filled his chest. the death that slowly grew inside of him everyday.

darkvamplips

By the time she got back to her brother he was unconscious again. She bent down to see if he was still breathing. The ambulance better hurry up and get over here it seems like he was deterioting fast. "Lucius? Wake up." She touched his cheek trying to get him to open his eyes.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

Lucius did not move his eyes shut his skin a bit cold. he was still alive it was easy to  see that but maybe not by  to much. she had done the right thing in calling 911. His breathing was slow and shallow.  He had stopped twitching now and it seemed more like he was sleeping then passed out on the floor but something was still very wrong.
His eyes opened slowly once more. he saw his sister face and the tears that ran down her cheeks, He wanted to speak tell her not to cry but  no words came out when he went to.