The Seurity Job

Started by sansa, February 02, 2015, 10:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

Alone in her cage, Mila is slowly learning her fate as a slave for extreme and exclusive sex club. One morning, she was in Paris, studying abroad, and the next... she wasn't sure. No one spoke to her, no one explained anything to her. It wasn't until she was was released to "get ready" that she learned just what her expectations were now. The clients wouldn't care that she was an unwilling slave to them... no one cared. The guards would beat her if she got out line, the owners of the club could threaten her with her family... There was no peace here.. One guard seems different amongst the rest... He doesn't speak much really...but his actions are kind...

I'm thinking a guard that has worked there for some time and used to the atmosphere actually starts to fall for my character. Why? I don't know.. What will happen? Let's find out. I imagine there will still be rough scenes I'd love you to play out if you'd like both from other guards, clients, even your character (I don't want it to be like a romance thing- maybe that will happen but amongst their first meeting, she's just a slave like the rest of the woman.

Rough idea for now! I hope you will help me flesh it out and we can have fun!
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)