Late 90's early 2000's roleplay ideas! Oddly specific I know...

Started by Girz, June 01, 2023, 11:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girz

I figure I'd give this a shot since a lot of people seem to be pretty open to specific things.

I've always been a huge fan of that timeline but I was a little kid when all of that was happening and couldn't experience the cool side of it all. I'm a big fan of the hills, dawsons creek, gilmore girls, gossip girl, supernatural...you get the picture. The idea of a rea

I have three ideas in mind

>New in town - high school days - supernatural

*New in town could be about me moving into a small and perfect town. You are a loner type and don't have the best reputation but I'm absolutely glued to you. We can work out trauma and unravel any mysteries that may be in the town.

*high school days - there's so much to play with here! Let's discuss it together

*Superantural - I was thinking we could be hunters or we can do something with vampires!

why this time frame? I like the idea of having technology but still using real life interaction as the primary source of socialization.

Panicbroadcast13

Hey!

Not sure if you've had much traction, but I'd love to flesh out some story ideas for the "New in Town" idea. If you're interested, send me a message :)
It is easier to find men willing to die, than it is to find those willing to endure pain with patience.

Majic man