Two ideas I need to get out of my system :) (F for M/F, one Vanilla, one BDSMy)

Started by Beorning, December 14, 2014, 09:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello! This thread is... well, exactly what it says on the tin :)

There are two somewhat generic ideas I'd really like to explore, but had no luck with finding partners for so far. I'd really like to finally do something with them... hence, the thread!

As I mentioned, this ideas are somewhat generic and under-developed... but this means they could be incorporated into various kinds of stories. I'm all for discussing them and developing them further to suit my writing partner's wishes!

Idea #1: The housewife

I'd like to write a story where my character (a man) would be married to a woman that is a housewife. Specifically, this housewife would be quite old-fashioned, wearing conservative clothes and generally having conservative views on various issues. She'd also be very feminine and loving, extremely devoted and obedient to her husband. She could even be a literal Stepford Wife. In this story, I would like to explore what's it like to be married to that kind of woman.

Alternatively, I would like to try *playing* this kind of character. In this case, I'd like to explore what it's like to live a life of such a submissive woman.

Idea #2: Becoming a BDSM queen

In this idea, I'd like to play a woman who gets transformed from an ordinary person into a kind of magical BDSM queen. The way I see it, she could get up abducted by some sort of supernatural being and taken to another dimension which is... well, somewhat BDSMy in its nature. There, the woman would be made into a queen / consort of this dimension's ruler. She'd be put in leather clothes, a strict corset, a posture collar, boots with high heels etc. Mental changes could follow, too. In the end, she'd end up a disciplined wife for, let's say, High Priest(ess) of Cosmic Order, or something like that.

Alternatively, she could get transfored not into a queen, but into some sort of guard / enforcer. She'd get to look the same, but her personality changes would be a bit different... The queen I see as stiff and submissive, while the guard would be more of a dominatrix - at least to the slaves she disciplines.

Also, if my writing partner dislikes the fantastic aspect of that story, we could make into a realistic tale with BDSM theme. My character would be a ordinary woman who meets a BDSM dom - and the dom would draw her into the world of BDSM and have her explore her hidden side. And so, she'd discover that she likes becoming someone's slave for a time... or a scary dominatrix.

In any case, the sex of my writing partner's character could be either male, or female. I see this story working in either case. No restrictions here!

A final note: in this story, I'd like to play the woman being transformed. But I could also try playing the other part, with my writing partner playing the transformed woman. It would be interesting for me to experience this story from the other point of view, too.

So... these are the ideas. If you're interested, please PM me!  :-)