Striking in the Dark : A Predator Interest Check

Started by undisclosedtoyou, August 15, 2010, 11:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildstar

Hmm this peaks my interest. I always wondered if the Predators had females. I did find a drawing of a Female Yautja Princess i think. I would like to play a strong human male for a Female Yautja. he could be a Marine that was with the Human crew protecting them when they get captured. he could be very well trained for combat agains't Xeno's and if this is allowed he could at least know a little about Yautja.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: wildstar on September 02, 2010, 08:20:22 AM
Hmm this peaks my interest. I always wondered if the Predators had females. I did find a drawing of a Female Yautja Princess i think. I would like to play a strong human male for a Female Yautja. he could be a Marine that was with the Human crew protecting them when they get captured. he could be very well trained for combat agains't Xeno's and if this is allowed he could at least know a little about Yautja.

Lol, there are female Youtja.  As for training against Xenomorphs and knowledge about the Youtja themselves, he'll probably be able to know a few things, but they are a very private races, so there isn't a whole lot of general knowledge about them.  As for Xenomorphs, they aren't really a prolific race, attacks by them are rare, and they are usually handled directly by the Yautja, so being trained in combat with them would probably mean one or two encounters with them at the most.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kunoichi

Or being somebody with significant experience working for Weyland-Yutani.  Since, y'know, they just keep doing experiments on the xenomorphs, in spite of the fact that their containment procedures obviously suck...

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Kunoichi on September 02, 2010, 05:38:29 PM
Or being somebody with significant experience working for Weyland-Yutani.  Since, y'know, they just keep doing experiments on the xenomorphs, in spite of the fact that their containment procedures obviously suck...

Or there's this rout lmao, but Kunoichi knows more about it than I do :)
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

wildstar

we can say my character had a run in with the xenomorphs during a resuce operation. he hates Xenomorphs because they killed his men of the squad he was in. maybe could say a Predator for some reason or another saved him from them. would this be ok? 

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: wildstar on September 02, 2010, 07:11:27 PM
we can say my character had a run in with the xenomorphs during a resuce operation. he hates Xenomorphs because they killed his men of the squad he was in. maybe could say a Predator for some reason or another saved him from them. would this be ok?

Well it would have to be a very very good reason to save him, they don't just go around saving people.  It would be better to just not include that in your characters history.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

wildstar

Xanatos

undisclosedtoyou

I haven't finished putting the plot up, so people should hold off making a character.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

wildstar

ok PM me when we are ready for posting characters :)