Erotic Professional Wrestling Freeform - LGBTQ Friendly - Recruiting

Started by Crash, April 15, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowdrop

RosalindRae

RosalindRae

Quote from: snowdrop on May 03, 2018, 10:19:29 PM
I love AJ Lee! And the sisters are both lovely :D
Glad to hear you think so! I'm really digging Ayumi as well.

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

TGG

Quote from: Crash on May 03, 2018, 11:23:47 PM

Stacii Sokolov

Gimmick: Lady война (War)
Role: Babyface
Hails From: Moscow, Russia
Entrance Music: Entrance & Ring Attire:
Shoulder Pads/Helmet Off In-Ring
Stacii enters from backstage with a stomping gait, and gives a verbal shout of a countdown starting from five, down to zero in rapidity following her steps. She tosses her helmet to the crowd, and makes her way down to the ramp as the music kicks in fully, as it allows her to squat down in reference to a scrimmage of American football. Upon hearing the vocals sound, does Stacii shoot up into a standing call and give a howling roar in time with the bass, and stomps down, signaling a barrage of fire to spout out from alongside the ramp once the chorus kicks. Stacii then rushes the ring, and dives into a slide towards the center of the canvas, and stands up to give a second roar to the crowd. Only then does she run to the south side of the ring, and tears the thin fabric of the shoulder pads as the note holding the word "Immortalized" is timed perfectly. She then tosses the pads ringside, and shakes off to warm up completely.

Personality & Background: Stacii is a very straightforward, honest, and agreeable to a fault, kind of person. Mainly due to the fact that she has always believed in doing two things; the operative notions of being honest outright, and always delivering whatever justice needs to be brought. What better way to do that, then by establishing a certain level of structure to a physical platform that allows her to do both, while centering her focus on exploring her own horizons? Stacii, for as long as she could remember, had a passion for doing what those before her have, and that's wrestling at a professional level. Of course, with her size, strength, and surprising flexibility, the circuit of international wrestling was besieged by her talents. However, the ever dutiful and respectful woman had always been labeled as a "goody two-shoes", and a "princess", though the sheer insults themselves only drove the woman to be that much more promising of a pure soul. Sure, she has her moments of retributive aggression and will lose focus on what matters, but when it comes to the ways of the heart, Stacii knows all too well that the carnality of the sport will never tempt her. Well, completely, anyways. She sees this as an opportunity to challenge not only herself, but her fellow competitors respectively. It is a sport, after all.

Stats:
Power: +3
Agile: 0
Aerial: -1
Technical: +3
Rough: -2
Savvy: +1

Audience:  6

Heat: 0

Moves:

Move Set: Woman of a Thousand Holds. Stacii likes to be deliberate and methodical with her power, and tries her best to not let her opponent become too decimated. Ever the gladiator, Stacii prides herself in a fair match, often allowing her opponent to catch a breather when need be. She prefers a fight on the feet, and avoids staying on the canvas for too long.
Signature Move: 
Full Nelson "Red" Suplex

Finishing Move:  Avalanche
Muscle Buster

Additional Image
https://www.f-list.net/c/tgg - Super old and I made it when I was an active Second Life user. Still holds up slightly, depending on whether I play a male or female character.