News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The School cursed are town-

Started by abandoneddolly, March 16, 2015, 12:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossberg

Quote from: rotburn on March 20, 2015, 12:11:53 AM
Okay, my dude is done and rebuffed.
Think we're going to have an 'Accepted Character Thread'?

I would highly suggest this to be one of the threads once the game gets started. Just so people are clear on who is and is not accepted, and to have a final draft type thing for them.
"I killed the whole world, and you can too, if you try hard."
-Lews Therin Telamon

Mossberg

I just looked, and had a question about some of your characters possessions, Rot.

Does the Bone Blasting Rod and Demonic Teeth Rosary have any special abilities?

And just to let people know, I am in no way connected with the approval of content here, just curious from an OOC standpoint. The rest of it looks normal enough to me otherwise.
-Lews Therin Telamon

rotburn

Quote from: Mossberg on March 20, 2015, 12:23:48 AM
I just looked, and had a question about some of your characters possessions, Rot.

Does the Bone Blasting Rod and Demonic Teeth Rosary have any special abilities?

And just to let people know, I am in no way connected with the approval of content here, just curious from an OOC standpoint. The rest of it looks normal enough to me otherwise.

Yes, he channels his Pyromancy through the Bone Blasting Rod. The Rosemary he uses the demonic energy for Demonoly workings. I'll go back and make that a bit clearer to readers. (Has that writer secrets problem where I think everyone knows what I'm thinking.) :P
-Good catch btw

Mossberg

Ah. I may not have read enough of it to see those parts. Saw those two "special" seeming items and popped out my question lol.

I was thinking for a moment that the rosary was "extra" holy seeing as it was made from demon's teeth and then purified (I'm assuming) so would have an extra strong effect on use.

Also, Dolly, will the demons be able to know each other upon seeing another? Say that Theloth wanders into the church and sees the Priest, could he automatically know he was a demon, or not? I was thinking this while creating my character and figured I'd bring it up here so others would know the answer if they needed to.
-Lews Therin Telamon

abandoneddolly

oh I like the changes.

and yes yes we do
Character thread
feel free to post your characters

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=225794.0

Mossberg

-Lews Therin Telamon

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Mossberg on March 20, 2015, 12:32:59 AM
Ah. I may not have read enough of it to see those parts. Saw those two "special" seeming items and popped out my question lol.

I was thinking for a moment that the rosary was "extra" holy seeing as it was made from demon's teeth and then purified (I'm assuming) so would have an extra strong effect on use.

Also, Dolly, will the demons be able to know each other upon seeing another? Say that Theloth wanders into the church and sees the Priest, could he automatically know he was a demon, or not? I was thinking this while creating my character and figured I'd bring it up here so others would know the answer if they needed to.

yeah demons can sense other demons.
yes everyone is approved that has posted a character sheet so far.

rotburn

Quote from: abandoneddolly on March 20, 2015, 12:35:48 AM
yeah demons can sense other demons.
yes everyone is approved that has posted a character sheet so far.

Bookmarked!
:D And then madness ensues lolz <3

Mossberg

Oh! I was thinking this earlier, but for fairness' sake, I will put a limit on how long Theloth's Invisibility can be used. Didn't think about that part when I submitted it.

Does five rounds (posts) sound fair, or perhaps three? I'm fine with any number, even if it is just one, I just want to be sure.
-Lews Therin Telamon

rotburn

Quote from: Mossberg on March 20, 2015, 12:42:01 AM
Oh! I was thinking this earlier, but for fairness' sake, I will put a limit on how long Theloth's Invisibility can be used. Didn't think about that part when I submitted it.

Does five rounds (posts) sound fair, or perhaps three? I'm fine with any number, even if it is just one, I just want to be sure.

I'm going to say that you should probably choose based on the class level of your demon. Greater Demons like Demon Princes/ses, Lords -I would say 5 turns. Middle Ranged: Generals, Knights -4 turns. Lower Ranked: Soldiers, Minions -3 turns.

rotburn

Can I be a huge annoyance and ask for a group OOC thread too since we've upgraded to players? :P
It's okay if it's a no. I'd just think we should pull the chit chatter out of the area for others to use this as a 'joining' ground.

abandoneddolly

Mossberg

Quote from: rotburn on March 20, 2015, 12:50:43 AM
Can I be a huge annoyance and ask for a group OOC thread too since we've upgraded to players? :P
It's okay if it's a no. I'd just think we should pull the chit chatter out of the area for others to use this as a 'joining' ground.

Quote from: abandoneddolly on March 20, 2015, 12:51:47 AM

also ooc

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=225795.0

Either Dolly works fast, or else she read your mind lol.

Anyways... -scuttles over to the OOC-
-Lews Therin Telamon

abandoneddolly

dolly is like a genie ask and you shall receive and not at all in some twisted way you will regret laters 

Mossberg

So, if I rub you and be careful of what I ask, my wishes will be granted?
-Lews Therin Telamon

lovelygirl

Dolly - would you mind if I add another friend character since there are only 2 girls? Let me know.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

abandoneddolly

yeah , no problem. If you want to  make another character.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Name Willow Chambers
Age 18
Character Likes Being alone
Character dislikes Pretty much everything except Autumn and Melody
Appearance Brown Hair, Hazel eyes
History Willow was the youngest of two siblings. That was until her brother went off to serve in the army and was struck by an IED. He returned home in a casket and her whole world changed. She went from sweet and bubbly, to hating the world arpund her. She's pretty much a loner except for being with her saving grace friends  Autumn and Melody. Other wise she's mad at the world and closes herself off to almost everyone and every thing. 
O/O Player o/o- anything but human waste or ripping my body apart. Character o/o, pretty much everything, Willow is pretty closed off from the world.

Ons &Offs

abandoneddolly

looks good you can add her to the character thread.

lovelygirl

Thanks. That way all the demons aren't just clamoring for two girls.

Ons &Offs

Drake Valentine

Interested, although I am likely going to be moving soon so my activity may poof within a certain window of time. ;\

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

rotburn

Drake Valentine

Dunno honestly. I haven't been on E much given house hunting and now waiting on loan approval.

So settling in is anyone's guess. I never moved before, but locating a good net provider(since I do game fairly often and that is a must for high speed) along with ensuring all other necessary facilities are operating(water and electricity,) maybe week(?) at least, month at max. Guesstimates are optimistically speaking of course.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused}