Ayen's Request Thread [Seeking Superhero, Supernatural, SciFi, Fantasy, etc.

Started by Ayen Matthews, October 02, 2023, 07:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayen Matthews

Hi, guys. Ayen here. I saw that applicants can participate in non-adult role-plays, so I thought I'd get my feet wet in the role-play community here by making a request thread. I have several ideas which are based off book ideas I had in the past, and I'm also open to anything else you can cook up.

A little about me. I've been role-playing for 18 years on various different message boards and have created many different characters both male and female. I believe in quality over quantity, but will generally try to match whatever my partner brings to the table. I'm a patient man so if you can't post too much in a single week I'll understand.

Okay, so here are some of my ideas.

Original Superhero: In a world where the Greek gods have been revealed to be real, people with super powers and ancient artifacts are beginning to surface. People with amazing abilities to both serve the world or destroy it. After a long period people began to lose faith in the Greek gods causing them to lose their power and become dormant in their realm. Thanatos was the only one to be able to bypass that curse and has lingered in the mortal realm for a long time. With a plan schemed he decided to allow humans to discover the head of Medusa and then claimed it for himself. Reviving Medusa in order to bring power back to the Greek gods for real. Because of the growing belief in them again, demigods who powers were long since dormant is beginning to develop powers and choosing to either do good, or evil.

My MC in this will be Tori Jacobs who goes under the superhero name Gaia. She's sixteen, in her second year of high school. After accidentally causing an earthquake in the Wyandotte Plaza of Kansas City, KS, Tori decides to make up for the lives loss by fighting crime as the world's first superhero, Gaia.

Original Supernatural: A female demon hunter and a male psychic get together to hunt demons around the country of America. The female demon hunter is looking to find the demon that killed her adopted father and is part demon herself. The man can get premonitions of people in danger and helps the devil hunter by tracking down demons and other supernatural forces that come their way. We can discuss which member play which part. Depending if you're more comfortable playing a guy or a girl.

Original Supernatural B: Many years ago a woman by the name of Lady was burnt at the stake, died, became a demon, waged war on heaven, and then fell to Earth. Her name is Lady Hellspawn and since then she has been watching over the family and descendants of a child she met by the name of Esther. Into the current day Lady is a demon who protects the Esther's family. I'll be playing Lady and you can play the descendant of Esther. They can be either gender you want and any age (following E's age rules of course).

Jenesis: On the island of Jherra which is home to the technological powerhouse, Isafaro; the desert Empire, Jherrazad; the holy city of Aircano; the small mountain town of Moon Valley; the bronze city of Hallowton, and the region of the Crystal Expanse. There is a large and black tower bringing people from other worlds to Jherra and causing the natives to become nervous.

You can play whoever you want in this game. Original or canon. To make it easier on you you can be a new arrival that was brought there from the tower and I can play natives to explain the world to your character. This mainly has elements of Fantasy, SciFi, and Supernatural.

SciFi Idea A: A time traveling history Professor named Tara Stonewall takes a pupil and goes through time learning more about history and the future to come after. Think Doctor Who, but if it was American and starred a female lead. In this game we'll be fighting aliens and other time travelers looking to change history. I'll be the Professor and you can be the pupil.

SciFi Idea B: In the year 3000 an unknown alien ship attacks the planet Earth and destroys it. Leaving behind a crew from Mars, led by Captain Yalea Emris, to track down the alien ship and bring them to justice. I'll be playing Yalea and you can play one of the crew member. Once again gender and everything is up to you. We can do some romantic stuff between your member and the Captain, or just straight up space adventure.

Original Supernatural C: Before the world began there was the heavenly kingdom. A young warrior angel by the name of Anya has been training under the teachings of the archangel Michael. Secretly, she has been having an affair with the archangel Lucifer. When it came time to choose between aiding God and Michael, or following Lucifer's rebellion, it was time to make a choice.

Ideally, I want to be Anya, but if you're more comfortable playing the girl I'll be the men in this scenario.

Adam & Eve: This would be kind of a "fill in the blanks" story. Taking place after the Fall of Man and what their lives were like living on Earth in the early days. I'll be either Adam or Eve depending on my partner for this. It'd mainly be focused on their relationship, the guilt of sin, and surviving in the big harsh world. We can even time skip to when they had Cain and Abel and how they felt after losing both of their sons.

Medieval Satire: In a medieval world where the women hold all the power, and the men are just designed to sit and look pretty, a young prince by the name of Tomas is constantly getting captured by dragons, witches, evil knights, etc. Leaving it to brave Princesses, and female warriors to do the rescuing. Switching the gender roles of these stories in a fun way. I'll be Prince Tomas and you can be one of the beautiful strong women tasked with saving his butt.

Original Superhero B: Jade Heart was an ordinary woman in an ordinary world before a freak accident in toxic radiation made her capable of creating and manipulating different forms of radiation and making herself a danger to everyone around her. Being kept in quarantine Jade learns to control her powers and becomes the superhero known as Radiation Girl.

I'd be Radiation Girl in this instance and you can be one of the people keeping a watch on her to make sure her radiation doesn't spread to the rest of the city.

That's the bulk of my original ideas. I also have some canon worlds I don't mind role-playing in. Listed as such:

1.) Harry Potter
2.) Game of Thrones
3.) DC Universe
4.) Marvel Universe
5.) Buffy the Vampire Slayer
6.) Charmed
7.) Sailor Moon
8.) Resident Evil
9.) Final Fantasy
10.) Star Trek
11.) Star Wars.

Any of these things interest you just toss a line my way and we can discuss how to flesh things out.

Thanks for reading ^_^

DisturbedMonster

Hey Ayen!

I'm keen to get involved in some fantasy RPing, so I am interested in your suggestions above of Original Supernatural, Original Supernatural B, SciFi Idea A, SciFi Idea A or perhaps a few of the canon worlds you've listed; Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, DC Universe or Marvel Universe.

The story ideas you've given sound quite interesting, so I would be more inclined to take part in one of those rather than one of the worlds (it would be good to have an aim or story to follow!) - do you have a preference as to which RP you'd love to try?

I'm based in the UK so our timezones are different, but I'd hope we would cross paths a few times a week to keep the RP active.

Let me know what you think!
Cheers, Esmé

Jonin29

Hey :) So, I would love to do Scifi-A, or maybe Medieval Satire if I can be the prince (I've been having to narrate A LOT of crap lately...) 

I go by Eastern Standard Time, and have a fair amount of RP experience.

Ayen Matthews

Hey guys! Thanks for the replies ^_^

@DisturbedMonster I would love to do the first Supernatural idea with you if you'd like.

@Jonin29 You can be the Prince ^_^

Jonin29

Hey, thank you :) So, in terms of where we do the RP, what did you have in mind? I have Discord, if that's fine. If you want to do it here, that's also fine. Just know I only found out about this a couple days ago. I also put my first post out, if you'd be interested there.

Jonin29