Interest in Nekomata: The Game of Kitties (Revival)

Started by Lovely Item, February 28, 2014, 10:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovely Item

I've made a catgirl for Nekomata, but it seems to be a bit quiet. Anyone out there want to join meow?

Lovely Item

Chaosfox

There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Laughing Hyena

I am also very interested in this Nekomata, and as I believe Chaosfox that is an RP where Catgirls are the newest commodity. They are now the newest pets for the eligible bachelor or bachelorette. Some are trained for house keeping, and all sorts of things. But the best source is found in the frequently asked questions section.

Here is the link to the FAQ. But just to make sure I will go the extra mile and put down the setting right here so people can find it.

In 2007, Scientists in Japan were of course tinkering with things they should not, jaded scientist dealing with genetic Hiro Abe designed what would become later the craze to strike the world. The Cat-Girl. Taking genetic attributes from having learned the felis mammalis and the humanis homo sapien genomes and spliced them. After a few failed experiments, he was able to actually make the actual cat-girl. Sharing traits of both human female and that of a feline. After a year and a half of debate, they were categorized and sanctioned to be "humane" to keep to serve as stress relievers in the modern world.

The year is now 2027, twenty years after their initial creation. Even only though existing in a decade, they have become rather widespread due to their high birth rates and demands. At first, they were toys for the government and the rich, now that prices has dropped due to their popularity and high demand [although they’re still quite pricey, a little more then a bleeding edge PC and just under the price of a nice motorcycle], they’re more widespread on the consumer market.

But, trouble does arise amongst the citizens of the world. Protest groups both supporting and against the rights of the Cat-Girls rise, as well as those roguish cat-girls that broke free from their masters, fled the biological breeding camps and created gangs, criminal syndicates and other dubious “cat-girl” protection places.

What role do you take on in this brave new world?

Chaosfox

OK Yes very much interested now but May have to much going on right now  >.<
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's