Vega and Chun-Li scenarios (Chun-Li looking for a Vega)

Started by LamentingQuill, June 10, 2017, 08:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Scenario 1- {Only volunteer for this one if you've seen and can vividly recall the Street Fighter anime in which during a stretch of I want to say it was three episodes, Chun-Li went to Spain with the guys for an award event of some kind for her father and they attended a Bull Fighting event where Vega (the matador) saw and instantly fell in love with Chun-Li.

If you've seen the anime, that should be enough for you to know exactly the one I'm talking about.}

The pitch
What if Ken failed to rescue Chun-Li and died in that cage fight with Vega? What if when Chun-Li snapped out of whatever Vega had drugged her with... she found herself days later still in the castle with Vega... and a very expensive looking diamond ring on her finger...

Scenario 2 {Loosely tied to the anime, the cage fight wouldn't have happened in this one}

The pitch
What if after the Bull Fighting event... Chun-Li begins receiving gift boxes on a regular basis... each of them containing the head of anyone whom had ever tried to do harm to Chun-Li (With the exclusion of M.Bison, naturally} and with the head is a card reading “Your one and only beloved. We'll be together soon. V” and a red rose identical to the rose Vega gave her at the event...

The next box that arrived... the head of the latest criminal she and the boys had pursued... with a ring box in his mouth...

When Chun Li would open the box, she'd find an exquisite engagement ring with a small note inside the band  …

{Up to my partner what the slip of paper will read, Vega and everything he does from that point is in my partner's hands}

Scenerio 3 {More inspired by the anime than connected}

The pitch
On a Shadoloo bust, Chun-Li finds herself alone in a tangle with Vega... the odds do not go well in her favor as she gets her ass handed to her...

Though as she lays there defeated on the floor, she thinks Vega is about to take the final blow to end her... instead, kneels down... removes his mask... and whispers in her ear “The thrashing is for never noticing my feelings, so very cold of you, Chun-Li... now I'm going to do things to you that will make you burn for me until you can't help but be mine by choice...”

{The idea is that Chun-Li will walk away from this pregnant and Vega will find out not too long after, coming back then to retrieve her earlier than expected. Also, what he said may also be changed so long as the general message remains the same, I'm not really married that exact commentary. It's cool if you want to change it up}

I'm open to hearing other SL ideas as well  involving Vega amd Chun-Li down a romantic path.

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

Still looking and open to reasonable tweaks and/or changes to the pitches.