Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Admit it.. You're Mrs Jolly Green Giant.. aren't you? Your secret is safe with me. Go on.. tell me, please?
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

It might hurt that first second or two.. you sure you don't mind?
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

In that case.. perhaps I should bite you many times in all sorts of juicy areas?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Are there any of your bits you'd enjoy a little nibble at?

abandoneddolly

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

OrchidofDarkness

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

OrchidofDarkness

-Smiles impishly- I bet its you who is haunting me this time

Insanityenviesme

Me? That's impossible! -smirks and slinks back into the darkness-
Moments of Sanity

OrchidofDarkness

-Peers at him in the darkness a smile on her soft lips- Oh is that so.. -pokes him with her index finger-

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

OrchidofDarkness

-Laughs- I bet you bite more than the local vampire Mordred does?  :-)

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

OrchidofDarkness

Ah...but the thought is there. -winks and smiles-

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

OrchidofDarkness

Insanityenviesme

Perhaps... perhaps not.. You'll never know till you make your way deeper into my insanity ;)
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

freakforlife