Messalina, Empress of Rome

Started by badbabysitter, August 13, 2009, 07:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantasy Fan

I'm interested in joining if this is still 'active' ?
O.o

AthenaNude

I haven't heard from Badbabysitter in a while, but I've been away for several days, myself.   :-[

Drivestort

She was last on on the 13th *shrugs*

TheLegionary

so does anyone know when this will start and who will be taking the lead?

Kane Gunlock

I'm interested if there is any more room ?

AthenaNude

I'm okay with running it if Badbabysitter wants, but right now I have very limited time available to spend (haven't even had much chance to get my Star Trek futa Roleplay started  :-[ ).  I don't want this one to fall by the wayside.  :-\

Alternately if any storytellers out there want to give a try running it we could always put out an open appeal.  As long as they are okay with futa and extreme sex then I'm agreeable to anyone who wishes to step in.  :-)

@Kane: Speaking for myself only, I'm fine with you (and anyone) joining in, Kane.  :D It appears we have only started making characters so far.

AthenaNude

Just now sent a message to BB and if there's no reply by the end of next week then I will endeavor to step into the breach and run it in her absence.  Or if there's someone here (with more experience than me) who wants to run it then please feel free to leave a message.

TheLegionary

Hi Athena,

Let us know whether you get an answer from her. I am really interested in her idea, which seems very nice!

Hugs,

TL

RubySlippers

Quote from: AthenaNude on February 11, 2010, 10:06:05 AM
Just now sent a message to BB and if there's no reply by the end of next week then I will endeavor to step into the breach and run it in her absence.  Or if there's someone here (with more experience than me) who wants to run it then please feel free to leave a message.

I'm still in BTW.  ;D

AthenaNude

No reply from BB, sad to say.  I don't know where she vanished to, or for how long, so unless anyone else wants to step up to the plate I will begin getting this one going starting Monday.  I will hand over the reigns to BB when she returns (or any other storytellers who are so inclined) but in the meantime, I don't want the fires to flicker out on this one. 

AVE IMPERATRIX!  Messalina's Rome is coming!  (in more ways than one!)   :D

TheLegionary

RubySlippers

I'm in the Gaian Oracle will be a fun role, that can only have oracles by being seeded by a Futa in all three orifices, well have to give the empress a reason to go after her.

AthenaNude

Still nothing from BB.   :-\  I will use the character sheet design she had created.  Here it is if anyone needs it:

Name:
Hair (if any):
Sex:
Standing:
Religion:

I would also add that a character picture would be good, and a brief background/bio of your character (some details of their past or whatever you want to write).  Not every character has to be from Rome, you can also be from one of the many provinces from the height of the Roman Empire.  This doesn't include just any place on the globe (no Asians, Native Americans, Aztecs, Eskimos, etc), just places that were directly part of the Roman Empire.  You can have an Egyptian, a Greek, a Gaul, an African, an Arab, a German, or something like that if you want.

If you post them here, then also please hotlink them to the "Messalina's Rome: Characters" thread as soon as I get it ready.

Golguy

I'm very interested in this RP if you are still taking players. Let me know what roles are available.