News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Messalina, Empress of Rome

Started by badbabysitter, August 13, 2009, 07:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badbabysitter

Was thinking of making a thread based loosely around Messalina, the young wife of Emperor Claudius

Historically she almost threw a successful coup which would have all but made her the actual Emperor through proxy..she was infamous for her sexual appetites and her absolute mastery of politics..and all this before her execution by the Praetorian Guard at the age of 25

so.. sex, intrigue, gladiators, orgies, all the good stuff..maybe throw in some fantasy/magic intrinsic with the time

she was married to Claudius when she was 16.. but thinking of placing it roughly around  age 19 to 21 when she had truly made her mark in politics

any interest?

MagicalPen

I could be interested in playing some sort of male role in this one.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

RubySlippers

Ooooooooo. Oooooo. Oooooo.

I have an idea a Sibyl (Prophetess) there were many in the the Ancient World the Romans and others respected I was thinking a native born one the Florian Sibyl who is a servant of Flora. As the goddess of flowers and the patron goddess of prostitutes she would get her visions sipping aphrodisiac tea and having sex gaining her visions in the heat of sex and orgasm with the one asking for her wisdom being the other party.

The Oracle written afterwards and handed to the recipient.

I figure she could have her own holy site in or very near Rome a cave with natural flowers and a few slaves and initiates. She rather eccentric but due to being a Sibyl and priestess tends to be regarded well since she is very often right if the oracle she writes in read properly.

AthenaNude

This sounds like a great idea for an ongoing roleplay!  If this is still open then I'd be interested in joining.  What other details are available?

MzNurse

If this is still open, I'd love to play the personal servant of Messalina, as I'm quite sure she had one.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

AthenaNude

Perhaps we should contact Badbabysitter to let her know that we are interested?  Would that be too forward?  It's just that I'm not sure how often other people check the board.  I can only visit every now and then, myself.

MzNurse

Might not be a bad idea since this seems to have been dormant for a while

AthenaNude

Okay, I sent a PM to her just now and we'll just have to wait and see what happens.  I have my fingers crossed, because this sounds like it has some real potential to be really fun (i.e. totally out of control!)  ;D

Kunoichi

*notes that badbabysitter's 'last active' date is August 14th*

MzNurse

joker123

well,i will say two things

1, if people like this idea, we can still go ahead with it

2, i would be up for a male gladiator/slave

MagicalPen

I agree - if some one is really interested in this idea they should take the bull by the horns and make it their own.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

AthenaNude

Agreed.  It definitely looks like there's enough interest to warrant giving it a go.  It's a shame that Badbabysitter is MIA.  If people are very patient with me (I'm the greenhorn of this board) I might try and start this up sometime soon, myself.

RubySlippers

Gnerdygirl

Hmm... This does seem like an interesting RP. Wonder if there would be a part for lil ole me? I'll check back to see if it gets off the ground...
I'm back and looking for good storytellers! Turn me on!

Muse

If you don't mean to run too fast, I'll bite.  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

AthenaNude

I never got a reply back from Badbabysitter so it looks like if this one is going to happen I'll have to "adopt" it and try to run it myself.  I'm planning to make this historical fiction, but largely retain the atmosphere and trappings of the Roman empire at it's most decadent. 

You don't have to play a character born/raised in Rome, but you do need to be from one of the countries in the Roman empire (at any era), such as Egypt, Arabia, Gaul, Macedonia, Spain, Britain, Numidia, Thrace, Cilicia, Armenia, etc.  You may also play as a dickgirl (futa) if you wish (they will exist in this setting).  I don't mind some male characters, however I would prefer a good number of female and futa characters.  Caution: I am planning on there beinga good deal of bisexuality in this roleplay.

Any questions or ideas so far?

MagicalPen

I think I'll pass this one up then since futa etc aren't exactly my idea of historical fiction for such a setting.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

RubySlippers

Futa? I'll think about it what is it with you and girls with penises? (laughs)

AthenaNude

LOL  Yes, I fully realize it's not everyone's turn-on, which is fine, but it's a big one for me.  Why?  Hard to say.  Strap-ons don't really provide the sensation of a fully functional member.  Also, even though I would say I'm technically bisexual, I do prefer women over most typical guys, so perhaps I just subconsciously combined the most powerful male aspect with an attractive female form and....bingo.  We have erotic lift-off!   ;D

But, frankly, I think it would be difficult to evaluate the logical aspect of any particular kink or fetish.  Usually you either like it or you don't and I don't really believe somone can be taught or forced to be aroused by something that just doesn't set off any fireworks.

I'm not ashamed or embarassed to indicate what I like (anonymously here, anyway) and futa is probably my favorite fetish.  :-)

Muse

Futa don't bother me, though I prefer them when it's an elongated clitoris rather than an all out hemophradyte.  (Though thta has it's own appeal.)  I'll just drop my original concept and bring in a gal so I'll be more open to enjoying and being enjoyed all around. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

AthenaNude

Take a look at my amazon character in the Amazons & Elves OOC thread and see what you think.  I compromised a bit with your idea.  My character is female (with a big clit) but has a magical ring through her clit that allows her to instantly transform her vagina into a penis/balls.  She can use the ring whenever she wishes, depending upon the mood/scene desired.   ;) 

Side Note: The Roman culture viewed large penises as extremely lucky.  Shouldn't be news to anyone here (most here are highly literate and well-versed), but I thought I'd share that anyway.  ;D  So my idea for "Messalina: the Futas of Rome" should be the luckiest thread here!  LOL

RubySlippers

I didn't know Emperor Claudius LIKED big Futa dicks?

All the official records say he never had a man lover and much less a Futa girl. LOL

AthenaNude

That's the beauty of historical fiction.   ;)

In fact, in this version of Rome "Old King Log's" reign may have been a much much shorter one and Messalina could have been the one who ordered his head removed.  :o

AthenaNude

I'm thinking this would be freeform, rather than using some sort of system.  Just no god-moding (other than the Empress  >:) LOL).  Would that be alright?