Actual Ideas [Writers wanted]

Started by Arkaniel, January 11, 2022, 11:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

New: the Trophy wife

I’m looking for a sexy trophy wife in a romantic, yet sexy roleplay. All kinks are open for discussion, but ideally I’m looking for light D/s, semi public and public sexuality (masked and/or anonymously filmed), beautiful outfits, jetset life, social media, minor pet play and possibly minor body modification (or at a minimum some attention paid to how YC needs to put in the effort to keep her trophy wife looks and influence.

Lord of the Sky, Lady of the seven seas
(D.C. alternate universe, loosely based on the DCmovies)

The Man of Steel is the sole guardian of humanityafter stepping out of the shadows when Zod  invaded Earth. The world in in chaos, people clamouring for their alien saviour, while others give into the fear to whatever else might be out there. After all, Superman is all but a God that could just as easily destroy them as he protects them.

At the same time, Clark Kent still hasn’t found his feet in this world where he Forever feels like an outsider. His real identity is littlemore than an escape from being Superman ever since he took up his red mantle.

Yet, deep beneath the surface of Earth’s many seas, there is Princess Mera, last student of noble queen Atlanna, desperate to find escape from her impending betrothal and the path of war many of her people have been seduced into undervile King Orm and her ruthless father.

This is a world without Arthur Curry, a world where Lois did not connect with Clark, a world on the verge of a global war, while Amazons are still in hiding, afraid of the reactivating mother box they are protecting... and in the darkest of alleys, vigilantes try to follow the example set by their God in the sky, while those with powers are finding the courage to step out of the shadows as well, some for good, some choosing evil...

What if this lonely lord of the sky and the wistful lady of the seas found one another kindred spirits?

This story can develop any way we desire and work out together, but it is loosely based on a setting started with the Man of Steel movie, though none of the other D.C. movies happened. As for the Gotham angle, we can always consider the Nolanverse movies as ‘canon’.

I will be playing Superman, while I am looking for someone to play Mera.

Help, my roommate is a werewolf!
(Male and female character coincidentally ending up as roommates due to necessity or fate - college or starting careers setting - supernatural - dorky geeks in love)

YC is the cute geek girl with the big glasses, smart as a whip and studious, with a slew of geeky, nerdy hobbies on top. The girl that looks good if she dares to show off, but is usually looked over or ignored due to being a nerd.

She could be timid, or just struggle with social interactions.

The quintessential nerd that’s always awkward and looking in from the outside, so to speak.

The fact she is into hobbies like gaming and a major fan of anything supernatural doesn’t help her with making the socially acceptable kind of friends.

I’m preferably looking for someone that can be described easily with the world adorkable and that has never even kissed a boy, due to any or all of the above reasons.

MC somehow ends up as her unexpected roommate. He is attending the same college or starting his career/internship at the same company. He is good looking, fit, yet a little dorky as well. He wears glasses, not because of bad eyesight, but because he isn’t fully human and he needs the special lenses to help him mute his sensitivity to the light, since werewolves like him are nocturnal beings.

He is also socially a little awkward, not because he doesn’t know how to behave, but because even in his human form, his senses are so sharp that too many humans around him drive him wild with their scents and all the noise they make, so he prefers the quiet, wears the muting glasses and can often be found wearing a headset that most think he wears or listen to music, but which he mostly uses for their noise cancelling aspects.

Besides being a bit of a geek as well, he is also dorky and awkward around too many people. Yet, he is also strong and is a Lycan, meaning he doesn’t back down for anyone and he can be very competitive. Not to mention, he can be very territorial -read possessive over his soon to be girlfriend-.

I would love to explore their dating and sex life exploits together, with a dash of the supernatural thrown in. The supernatural could go either side we wish. Either the romance is triggered by her finding out his secret and we just look at the sexy times that come from a kinky geeky girl and her alpha boyfriend that has the virility of a massive wolf, or, her interest in the supernatural has her getting involved in the world of witchcraft or technomancy... and they have to fight together against some dark threat to their city.

That is up for discussion.

Visual inspirations, not particularly related to any of the above ideas, but could be used:

Arkaniel

Redacted and added one major new craving.

Arkaniel