Apocalypse, fairy tales, and horror settings abound (Female seeking male)

Started by blackcatotaku, November 22, 2013, 10:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackcatotaku

Hi there,

I am seeking role play partners who are creative, well written and have some if not most of the same interests as I do. I have a very thorough O&O page that I highly suggest if you are interested in RPing with me to read and I have many Rps that should give a sense of what I am capable of and what I like to do.

Here are some of the ideas I have that I would like to play out please PM me if these interest you

Unspeakable horrors: Basic outline of what I would like from this RP is a period setting in Victorian England where there are a series of strange and catastrophic murders and inexplicable missing persons reports. The two main characters would be detectives in their own rights, preferably rivals in their field, who are forced to collaborate to resolve the crimes before things get too far out of hand. This was inspired by my love of HP Lovecraft and many of his bizarre tales, this could be as grounded or as hyperbolic or as sci-fi as we want to make it this is very open to interpretation and discussion for that purpose.

I looked outside my door and there were Zombies: I  have a deep desire to play an end of the world scenario especially one involving zombies or some kind of plague that serves as a constant point of dread and driving force that is beyond the control of the characters. Ideally the setting would be modern day or near future. The emphasis would be on horror survival and the drive of two people thrown together under drastic circumstances to depend on one another to live. The details can be worked out on their background and what exactly is going on in the world over communication.

Geisha Girl: I like ancient Japanese settings and everything they convey as well as geisha. There is something so inherently  beautiful about a woman who is as spell binding, talented and willing to please as that of an idealized geisha. I would be playing a geisha in training who is learning how to perform my duties and you would be playing one of the patrons. In my scenario it would be that your character is a warrior of some kind seeking the arms of comfort from the war torn battle front.  This would be a time period tragic romance possibly depending on what we talk about but would be more dramatic and focused on the romance aspect. Romance doesn't have to mean hearts and flowers it can mean many things let me know if you like this and we can discuss the further meaning.

A High Seas Voyage: My character would be a pirate who has taken ownership of her own jolly roger and is eager to make a name of herself by taking over one of the colonial fleet. Another time piece period this one wouldn't have to be grounded in reality but would feature the female as being the dominant character training and conditioning her captive. Adventure on the high seas whats not to like?