The Motherland Calls. Alien invasion survival themed group game.

Started by Dashenka, March 19, 2016, 12:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

The other gals would probably welcome one or two... Me, I'm happy with just the ladies... *whistles innocently*

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Dashenka

Last activity check wasn't that good to be honest. Not sure if this game is still going :)

But make a character anyway... just in case miracles happen :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Chrystal

Well, I believe my character is standing outside the gate yelling for someone to let her in...!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Dashenka

Yes you are still in, luiza is still in and one other I believe... not sure if that's enough to keep calling it a group game :P

Chrystal

Quote from: Dashenka on June 17, 2016, 02:21:06 PM
Yes you are still in, luiza is still in and one other I believe... not sure if that's enough to keep calling it a group game :P

There's GaggedLouise, and you have a new recruit.

I think we're all waiting for the GM to do something...!

Dashenka

gaggedLouise

Dasha has long since turned my name into its Russian form, see... :)

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Chrystal

gaggedLouise

Vonandi

I'm still in, just having been the last post I've been waiting for the others to do their thing, but I'm willing to edit my post if that will move things along.

Relikai

Name: Johann Vrezilyeski
Nationality: Germany
Residence: Moscow

Short description:
Johann's a hardworking man, always seeking to improve conditions wherever he goes. He enjoys a good wine or a strong beer once in a while, and he enjoys the company of women for both carnal and simple psychological reasons. Johann came over to Moscow to work as an electronics engineer after selling his farm back in Dusseldorf, opting for a change in environment after his last relationship failed.

Dashenka

OMG I do apologise... I swear if my head wasn't attached to my body I'd forget it on the desk...

Character is fine... Have you thought on how and where Johann is/was when the shit hit the fan and how he's going to join up with the group?

Nintentoast

Hi! I am very interested in this RP! I just... I know no russian whatsoever. but I was wondering if maybe I could have a character who worked at the German embassy in moscow? I think that this could be interesting ^^

but if not, I understand fully.
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

gaggedLouise

Most of us don't know any Russian, except Dashenka who is a native - I guess it's enough to be interested in the game and the setting. :) Helps if you're a bit fascinated by Russia and its culture, like me, but we're not a band of experts at all...)

There have been a few lines in Russian in the dialogue, but I figure all except Dasha looked those lines up from Google Translate, and overall the dialogue writing is going to be in the Queen's English...

Dashenka

Quote from: Nintentoast on June 25, 2016, 12:14:37 PM
Hi! I am very interested in this RP! I just... I know no russian whatsoever. but I was wondering if maybe I could have a character who worked at the German embassy in moscow? I think that this could be interesting ^^

but if not, I understand fully.

As Luiza said, no Russian is required. You can play an international character, as long as you have a reason to be in Moscow. So a German ambassador in Moscow of sorts would work for me.

As I asked everybody at the start, Please do think of a way to get your character into the group... If you are going to join, you might want to ask around in the OOC or PM's to those who are still 'alone'.

Coming to the Kremlin is not really an option anymore as I think everybody who was planning on going there, has arrived. Meaning we're about to move out :)

gaggedLouise

My character hasn't arrived there, but I'll be downtown in a few posts - might catch up with you either at the Kremlin or shortly after you have left and got out on the town.

Chrystal

YEEEHAW, Move em out!

For the record I speak no Russian and no Finnish, but my character speaks both, as well as that strange language called angliyskiy or englanti...!

DarkAngel111

Returning after a long Haitus, Was wondering what the active number of players is in this group????...
I would like to join in with a male character.

gaggedLouise

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on July 04, 2016, 12:34:22 AM
Returning after a long Haitus, Was wondering what the active number of players is in this group????...

Hmm, seven I think, counting in Relikai and Nintentoast who are new to the game and haven't made any IC posts yet. Eight if RedEve is still on board. A guy character would fit in nicely I would say (though I know one or two would dispute that...)  :P

Dashenka

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on July 04, 2016, 12:34:22 AM

Male characters are welcome :)

gaggedLouise

There are currently five women with two guns holding out against the aliens at the Spasskaya Tower of the Kremlin, and my character about to head into town after discovering something is terribly wrong; she will hook up with the others in the morning, either at the Kremlin or a little after they have left and got out into the city.

DarkAngel111

Name: Jeremiah Clarke
Nationality: Australian
Residence: Moscow Marriott Grand Hotel

Short description: Standing 6 feet tall and broad Jeremiah had always been the popular kid in school and then in college he came from a well off family and as such got most things in life easily. As someone who was in the habit getting things easily he likes to think life is tough for him… but realizes he is better off than most.

Not a nerd but not a Dumb Jock either Jeremiah was somewhere in between, athletic with a good stamina and a gifted Swimmer he has no idea that even then he is not ready for what is to come.

He is in Moscow simply because the place intrigued him and he was taking a small break before he went back to his life. His stay in Moscow was supposed to be 3 weeks. 3 weeks where he would taste the local cuisine and maybe get to know the culture as well.

My Character. :)

Dashenka

The picture is not showing. You can either upload it to here or try to find a new link please? :)

DarkAngel111

better now?.
It was showing for me so I didn't realize uploaded the picture to my personal bucket now :)

DarkAngel111

Quote from: gaggedLouise on July 04, 2016, 03:06:26 AM
There are currently five women with two guns holding out against the aliens at the Spasskaya Tower of the Kremlin, and my character about to head into town after discovering something is terribly wrong; she will hook up with the others in the morning, either at the Kremlin or a little after they have left and got out into the city.

Damnn all ladies ?? :P I might just be the luckiest guy in the apocalypse :P