News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Hot pink short shorts, a light pink tank top with skinny straps and white fuzzy socks

AmberStarfire

A 3/4 sleeved blue/grey t-shirt and pink track pants, and lilac hair band holding my hair in a ponytail.

MelisaArtemis

Nico

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue, not quite navy, pencil skirt and a teal silk blouse with elbow length sleeves and navy heels. Was running late this morning and hurried through the dressing.

AmberStarfire

A red fitted t-shirt and black leggings. My hair is in a plait.

Beguile's Mistress

Two-piece off-white straight skirt and short-sleeved top with a shawl collar and matching buttons down the front, beige heels.

Caedy

Dark brown capri pants, teal tank top.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

AmberStarfire

A purple/grey top, a dark purple skirt, and a blue and grey Trespass fleece over that.

Beguile's Mistress

White linen slacks, a white silk tank top with skinny straps and a loose and flowing white linen jacket with wide elbow-length sleeves, white sandals.

Livrainbows

Shorts and nothing else.. relaxing clothes.

Beguile's Mistress

Red straight-legged slacks, black tank top, sheer silk blouse in black with splashes of white and red and red flats.

AmberStarfire

A NaNoWriMo t-shirt (the one with the dragon) and charcoal grey leggings. Also a hairband around my ponytail.

Beguile's Mistress

Green and yellow horizontal striped sundress with multi-colored bands interspersed, a dark green waist-length open jacket with short sleeves and white sandals.

AmberStarfire

A black long-sleeved top with silver flowers, black leggings and cream sheepskin slippers.

Caedy

Brown capris, cream colored tank top, black flip flops.
Word of the Day

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray pencil skirt, a pale cream-colored silk sleeveless blouse with deep pink rose pinned to the lapel and light gray heels.

AmberStarfire

A cream short-sleeved top with swirls of rainbow colours over navy blue track pants, and a hair band in my hair.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gold business suit with a pencil skirt and fitted jacket and a cream colored blouse and beige heels

Caedy

My new Star Wars tank top and a pair of dark grey yoga pants.
Word of the Day

Beguile's Mistress

An unconstructed sheath dress in green pewter with crocheted accents along the shoulders, at the knee and the edges of the short sleeves, pulled in at the waist with a sash-style belt of the same fabric and pale gray heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Periwinkle blue sundress and short white jacket with elbow-length sleeves, white sandals with three-inch heels.

AmberStarfire

A short sleeved red, white and black patterned top over a black and white striped skirt, and a hair band keeping my hair in a bun.

Beguile's Mistress

Light blue sundress with a fitted bodice, narrow sleeves and a gathered skirt covered with large pale blue polka dots, a pale blue jacket and white sandals.

Mimetisme

Female Joe Boxer sleepy boxers; black with varied shades of pink paw prints pattern
black Cheshire Cat bikini top
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker