Silent Hill : The Old Gods [CS Up and Accepting Characters]

Started by Faustus, September 30, 2013, 10:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karasu

God I have always LOVED the setting of Silent Hill and just how many ways the town and the monters within could be interperated.. Squee! I can't wait >: D
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Kimera

Faustus

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Karasu

Faustus

Quote from: Karasu on October 02, 2013, 06:59:14 PM
I'm talking with Captain about playing a monster ;)
Right! He's keeping me updated every few steps along the way. :-)

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Karasu

Captain My Captain

Co GM Here:
Thought I would finally come onto the thread to make a statement which will be added to the body of the idea when Faustus is available.

Monsters are capable for applications. I have a set list for which will be used in this game. If parties are interested they can message me and I will explain in further detail (as it can be somewhat spoiler-ish). The respective party will be asked to send a sample of at least three paragraphs to the gms so that we can see if the personality of the monster comes through. A lot of this game not only rides on how the player behaves, but how the monster feels and moves.

Thanks guys.

ChaoticSky

Charlotte Fox

Paint me interested. But with work being busy the way it's been I may not get a character up till Wednesday. Then I'm in the free and clear to post away.

Anywho, just sayin'.

GhettoMagick

I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

Captain My Captain

Quote from: Charlotte Fox on October 04, 2013, 04:22:58 PM
Paint me interested. But with work being busy the way it's been I may not get a character up till Wednesday. Then I'm in the free and clear to post away.

Anywho, just sayin'.

At current we have so few accepted applications so the game won't start for another little while. Don't feel too rushed and we look forward to seeing you!

Quote from: GhettoMagick on October 04, 2013, 05:19:24 PM
sounds like fun

We do hope it will be. God knows the puzzle/room/boss monster designs are Hell on my sketchbook.

GhettoMagick

I am like super sick with like this super strep throat but I am letting you guys know that I will always be interested so even if it takes a week or 6 hundred years I will make a character ha
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

Lockepick

I will wait as long as it takes for this to get started! :)
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

RockSalt

Oh goddddd I want to join this so badddddd... I don't know if I have the time and energy at the moment to do so though <____>;;;

ChaoticSky

just thought id pipe up, been abit busy, but im almost done my character, will probably send her off tomorrow faustus :3

Izabella

This looks well put together and nothing beats a good mind fuck. I'll have a character to you guys tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Nice job on this.

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

Arion

So, question:  Now that I've done some reading and familiarized myself with the games (at least, the main ones and none of the spin-offs), it seems that pretty much everything encounter in each one is pretty specific to the main character\ their particular sin;  How are the player-run creatures going to be handled?  Will their players get some kind of knowledge about a player's character when they encounter them?  Or are they going to have a very broad, general impact?
"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

<a href="https://www.f-list.net/c/arion99">My F-List

Chreestafer

I am still interested in this and I think I might (if allowed) play both a monster and a character.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Captain My Captain

Quote from: Arion on October 09, 2013, 04:00:20 PM
So, question:  Now that I've done some reading and familiarized myself with the games (at least, the main ones and none of the spin-offs), it seems that pretty much everything encounter in each one is pretty specific to the main character\ their particular sin;  How are the player-run creatures going to be handled?  Will their players get some kind of knowledge about a player's character when they encounter them?  Or are they going to have a very broad, general impact?

Player run monsters will have specific targets depending on the sin of the protagonist. If a general monster then yes, we will share this knowledge of their posts with the player in question.
Quote from: Chreestafer on October 09, 2013, 04:21:55 PM
I am still interested in this and I think I might (if allowed) play both a monster and a character.
You are more than welcome to play both! We will have a section shortly on this thread in regards to monster apps!

ChaoticSky

Faustuuuuuuuuuuuuus! I need feedback on the character when you get a chance ;D

Im dying over here.  :o

Faustus

Sorry about delays with things. I've had vertigo on and off all day, so I lay down to see if that would fix it. I should be getting notices and the like out, or forwarded to Captain, this evening!

ChaoticSky

Quote from: Faustus on October 09, 2013, 06:44:28 PM
Sorry about delays with things. I've had vertigo on and off all day, so I lay down to see if that would fix it. I should be getting notices and the like out, or forwarded to Captain, this evening!
D: are you okay?

Izabella

Hope you get to feeling better. Nothing worse than having the world spin about you. :(

CS is submitted. I enjoyed that.

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

Faustus

Thanks for the concern, loves. c: Yeah, I'm better now. We don't know what caused it, but it's stopped now, at least!